• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RR the break down , a tragic lesson of overhype

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but with a competent OLine and a power runner like Robinson, our true identify on offense should be "Smash the F'king ball down your throat" philosophy. The wins will come.

That does not win in today‘s NFL. The league itself passes more than 60% of the time. The rules today say that is a bad strategy.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not win in today‘s NFL. The league itself passes more than 60% of the time. The rules today say that is a bad strategy.
I disagree...Obviously not saying run the ball 80% of the time however, throwing it 40+ times a game is not conducive to winning either. Our 2 front lines is where our identity should start. Build out from there.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to run enough to make defenses have defend the run, it helps make the passing game better.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to run enough to make defenses have defend the run, it helps make the passing game better.
You need to strategize with in depth scouting, game planning, personnel strategy etc. For example, McDaniel was able to get 1 on 1 matchup in the slot with Hill vs Martin and no safety help. Do you think Bienemy can or has done so with his personnel, I don't. We never see Terry in the slot, why? We rarely see a lot of motion to confuse the defense. Terry is having his worst season. Dotson has regressed. Samuel, while making a few plays this year, certainly under performed for his $10M salary this year. I didn't think it was possible to regress from Turner on offense but what we are seeing from Bienemy is no better. Defensively, a complete collapse of epic proportions. To your point, if you have no run game, your futile.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to strategize with in depth scouting, game planning, personnel strategy etc. For example, McDaniel was able to get 1 on 1 matchup in the slot with Hill vs Martin and no safety help. Do you think Bienemy can or has done so with his personnel, I don't. We never see Terry in the slot, why? We rarely see a lot of motion to confuse the defense. Terry is having his worst season. Dotson has regressed. Samuel, while making a few plays this year, certainly under performed for his $10M salary this year. I didn't think it was possible to regress from Turner on offense but what we are seeing from Bienemy is no better. Defensively, a complete collapse of epic proportions. To your point, if you have no run game, your futile.

the whole team and coaches regressed. I thought we would be better with EB than turner. Howell over TH and Wentz and a top 10 defense this year. Hence by 9 win prediction. The players and coaches collapsed.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole team and coaches regressed. I thought we would be better with EB than turner. Howell over TH and Wentz and a top 10 defense this year. Hence by 9 win prediction. The players and coaches collapsed.
Your problem was putting faith in Rivera. He has 3 winning seasons in 13 years. Chances are, he won't have a winning season simy based off the history. He has never had back to back winning seasons and you have told this.
You still predicted that would happen in 2022 and 2023. There is no reason to predict a winning season under Rivera when he has clearly shown he struggles to do so.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i,ve never seen a worse washington team than this year.my brother in law has been a fan longer since the 50s and he said h hasn,t either.if this does,nt scream total rebuild i don,t know what does.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your problem was putting faith in Rivera. He has 3 winning seasons in 13 years. Chances are, he won't have a winning season simy based off the history. He has never had back to back winning seasons and you have told this.
You still predicted that would happen in 2022 and 2023. There is no reason to predict a winning season under Rivera when he has clearly shown he struggles to do so.

true but the players regressed. Did you predict that we would have the worst defense in the league in August?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but the players regressed. Did you predict that we would have the worst defense in the league in August?
I did not.

I really don't do predictions...that is your thing.

Doesn't matter what the excuse is Dean. Rivera has years and years of excuses. Pick one.

It comes down to the fact that he was a bad hire. Coaches make horrible GMs because it is 2 different skill sets. I told you this and told you not to get excited. As usual, you didn't listen and continued to make absurd predictions.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not.

I really don't do predictions...that is your thing.

Doesn't matter what the excuse is Dean. Rivera has years and years of excuses. Pick one.

It comes down to the fact that he was a bad hire. Coaches make horrible GMs because it is 2 different skill sets. I told you this and told you not to get excited. As usual, you didn't listen and continued to make absurd predictions.

9 wins wasn't that absurd. Considering the year we had in 2022.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 wins wasn't that absurd. Considering the year we had in 2022.
Yes...it was.

It's predicting a winning season under Ron rivera. That is irresponsible given his history.

We are 4-9...hence, it was absurd. This team sux Dean...right.

New OC
New QB
The team was worse than the 8-8-1 record indicated. We really should have been 7-9. Gano missed that kick by a few yards and generally would have nailed that. We lucked into the tie. You predicted a giants sweep as well...sigh
TH wasn't as bad as you thought right?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...it was.

It's predicting a winning season under Ron rivera. That is irresponsible given his history.

We are 4-9...hence, it was absurd. This team sux Dean...right.

New OC
New QB
The team was worse than the 8-8-1 record indicated. We really should have been 7-9. Gano missed that kick by a few yards and generally would have nailed that. We lucked into the tie.
TH wasn't as bad as you thought right?

11/12 defensive players were coming back plus a healthy CY. The defense was top 5 or 10 last year. Howell was an upgrade at QB. Not absurd at all. Not a fan of TH at all, you know that. Yes, the team sucks right now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11/12 defensive players were coming back plus a healthy CY. The defense was top 5 or 10 last year. Howell was an upgrade at QB. Not absurd at all. Not a fan of TH at all, you know that. Yes, the team sucks right now.
Dean

It was absurd...why...because we are 4-9.
Everyone has told you to get out of the prediction business...but you don't listen.

Our defense under JDR has been highly inconsistent...top 10 one year, top 25 the next year, etc. You dont look at data and thst is your problem. Skinsdad said the defense would take a step back.. he was right.

Howell was an upgrade, but the OLine took a big step back. I told you that but you didn't listen. Wylie and Gates stink...I told you these were mistakes...but you were too excited to listen. Maybe one day you will take me seriously. I can save you embarrassment.

You make these claims and they simply never come to fruition.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean

It was absurd...why...because we are 4-9.
Everyone has told you to get out of the prediction business...but you don't listen.

Our defense under JDR has been highly inconsistent...top 10 one year, top 25 the next year, etc. You dont look at data and thst is your problem.

Howell was an upgrade, but the OLine took a step back. I told you that but you didn't listen.

You make these claims and they simply never come to fruition.

Right b/c of the players and coaches we are 4-9. You yourself said you didnt think we be last in defense.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right b/c of the players and coaches we are 4-9. You yourself said you didnt think we be last in defense.
What's your point?

The point is that you do this every year. You come in and the end of the year and give a laundry list of thing you got wrong.

Again, I give you props for manning up and admitting you struck out of these things.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your point?

The point is that you do this every year. You come in and the end of the year and give a laundry list of thing you got wrong.

Again, I give you props for manning up and admitting you struck out of these things.

posters said 7-10 wins on here.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posters said 7-10 wins on here.
That is true...but we are talking about your history of making predictions, talking about the entire season, and being wrong almost the entire time.

You need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks. You are constantly harassing people about their season prediction records. You were asking skinsdad a few days ago what he predicted.

People made their predictions and probably forgot about it. Nobody talks about it over and over again. It's not a big deal to posters...predictions are important to you as is gambling.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true...but we are talking about your history of making predictions, talking about the entire season, and being wrong almost the entire time.

You need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks. You are constantly harassing people about their season prediction records. You were asking skinsdad a few days ago what he predicted.

People made their predictions and probably forgot about it. Nobody talks about it over and over again. It's not a big deal to posters...predictions are important to you as is gambling.

whos harassing? I forgot whatt skinsdad had for us. I dont worry about everyone else. Actaully you keep brinign up the predcitons. lol

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos harassing? I forgot whatt skinsdad had for us. I dont worry about everyone else. Actaully you keep brinign up the predcitons. lol
You have asked skinsdad multiple times and I will let him speak on that.

You have consistently asked people what their season prediction was. I could not care less because predictions aren't my thing. I don't care what people had with their season prediction...you do.

You have been told by multiple posters such as skinsdad, gkekoa, and me that you worry too much about what others think.

I bring up your predictions because it gets annoying. After wins or loses, you will say...well, I had this as a win or loss. You have brought up your own 9 win prediction numerous times Dean. Nobody else has brought up their prediction in a consistent manner like you. Predictions are important to you.

You even tried to intimidate me last year with your predictions. You claimed wentz could be our qb of the future. After I personally left the board for a break, after week 1, you said

We found out qb..WHERE IS DUKE?

Did you not say that? I will pull the post.
You got so defensive about this and the 2022 season outlook, you told me to leave when i disagreed with you. Stop playing the victim Dean. You are smarter than that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have asked skinsdad multiple times and I will let him speak on that.

You have consistently asked people what their season prediction was. I could not care less because predictions aren't my thing. I don't care what people had with their season prediction...you do.

You have been told by multiple posters such as skinsdad, gkekoa, and me that you worry too much about what others think.

I bring up your predictions because it gets annoying. After wins or loses, you will say...well, I had this as a win or loss. You have brought up your own 9 win prediction numerous times Dean. Nobody else has brought up their prediction in a consistent manner like you. Predictions are important to you.

You even tried to intimidate me last year with your predictions. You claimed wentz could be our qb of the future. After I personally left the board for a break, after week 1, you said

We found out qb..WHERE IS DUKE?

Did you not say that? I will pull the post.
You got so defensive about this and the 2022 season outlook, you told me to leave when i disagreed with you. Stop playing the victim Dean. You are smarter than that.

of course i said that. You know why you were told to leave. I was curious on what other posters thought about our team this year. what is wrong with that? Why is that crazy to ask another posters prediction? Who plays the victim? You said my prediction of 9 was absurd but nothing to the other posters who predicted that or more. If you are annoyed why bother responding to my posts?