• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell goldberg came outta nowhere

Goldddddddddberggggggggggg goldddddberggggggg

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing i like about this forum for wrestling is we can all have our own opinions and favorites and we dont argue about whos right or wrong like on the sports forum. We all just want whats best for wrestling.

But fuck it.........and NEW champion.......ROMAN REIGNSSSSSSS!!!! :whistle:

At least i know ill be able to get WM. my wife gets anything involving the rock.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many great singles matches can you remember Reigns in? There's my problem with it, and it's been like that for a long time....you have guys being pushed to the main event scene before they've even shown they can put on a main event caliber match, which is largely due to them having the 'look' of a top guy but not necessarily the skills. Even when Bret Hart and HBK got their main event pushes years ago, it took them each close to a decade in WWF to get to that level even thought they were also very talented, simply because of Vince's bias towards the huge, larger than life figures.

And I don't think it's a heel thing, as you can see the reactions that Bryan, Ambrose and Ziggler (and also Punk when he was a face) got. Those are the guys that can put on great matches, and that's what many of the fans want to see.

I just think a lot of fans are tired nowadays of them pushing the guys that have the 'look' rather than the talent/skills.

I agree! Reigns has the 'look' and the pedigree (He's really Rock's first cousin) but we have no idea if he has the talent/skills to main event yet. He's been in big matches but always as part of a team. I think that had he not had the emergency hernia surgey in the fall he may have proven he's ready but despite missing 2 or so months of action the WWE is going ahead with him as planned. It just seems rushed to a lot of us. Don't get me wrong, I like Reigns but WWE has not put him in a good position. WM is not the stage to find out if a wrestler is main event caliber or not.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if like Reigns turned Heel and attacked The Rock??? And then have Bryan challenge Reigns for the title shot at WrestleMania and Rock comes out and cost Reigns the match.

Setting up Rock vs. Reigns and DB vs. Lesnar at Mania.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ONLY reason the crowd bood Reigns last night is because the way WWE booked it. They weren't booing Reigns per say as much as they were booing how little impact fan faves like Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose really had on the match. Had WWE booked it better and had Reigns win, you wouldn't have heard those boos. They eliminated Bryan WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too early.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still guess im missing something. I didnt see last nights show. But everytime i see reigns on RAW the crowd goes nuts. Plus i went to RAW not too long ago and the crowd went wild for him. Were they booing him that bad last night?

I guess i dont get into the "great matches". To me a great match is like a streetfight. Or some crazy shit. Or i love a one sided beatdown. Prolly why i think wrestlers like ziggler and orton bore me. Orton used to be exciting. But i hate the long 30 min fights that are the same thing. Each guy does his moves. Takes turns beating each other up. If the belt is on the line and its not a PPV, 95 percent of the time it wont change hands and if its a heel with the belt, the face will be cheated. So i guess i enjoy reigns matches because they arent as long.

Like to watch reigns r-truth rey mysterio daniel bryan ambrose rollins and miz dow.

Hate watching kane ziggler cena(even tho i still root for him) orton bautista big show sheamus

In fact i caught TNA the other night and it was a breath of fresh air. I didnt know that kong chick went there. I remember when she had to leave WWE cuz she was suposedly prego. Thing about her is shes so big its hard to have a good story line with someone who could really beat her big ass. Remember jazz? Her and jazz woulda been a heavyweight fight for real.

The Philly crowd turned on Reigns/WWE big time. They were not happy with the Rumble match outcome and let everyone know it with their chants from the moment Danile Bryan was elimated about half way through. When Reigns won, it was very quite, too quite. They even started cheering for Rusev at the end cause he was lying on the floor and they saw him. Reigns has the potential to be The Top Guy but WWE doesn't seem content to let that potential snowball naturally like it did with CM Punk, DB and Ziggler. And, if you want old school examples, Stone Cold, Mick Folly, and HBK.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philly crowd turned on Reigns/WWE big time. They were not happy with the Rumble match outcome and let everyone know it with their chants from the moment Danile Bryan was elimated about half way through. When Reigns won, it was very quite, too quite. They even started cheering for Rusev at the end cause he was lying on the floor and they saw him. Reigns has the potential to be The Top Guy but WWE doesn't seem content to let that potential snowball naturally like it did with CM Punk, DB and Ziggler. And, if you want old school examples, Stone Cold, Mick Folly, and HBK.

It has nothing to do with Reigns winning. The Crowd won't be against Reigns in the future, the WWE just made a mistake eliminating Bryan too early and essentially making Ziggler and Ambrose non-factors and then just having them dumped out like potatoes. Reigns will be fine. I still think Rollins cashes in before Mania and they have a Rollins/Reigns feud going into mania rather than a Lesnar/Reigns feud.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ONLY reason the crowd bood Reigns last night is because the way WWE booked it. They weren't booing Reigns per say as much as they were booing how little impact fan faves like Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose really had on the match. Had WWE booked it better and had Reigns win, you wouldn't have heard those boos. They eliminated Bryan WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too early.

It wasn't the only reason but it was the main reason. WWE creative stinks, big time!!!!!!!! The other problem was after that fantastic HW Title match you expected the Rumble to knock your socks off and WWE failed miserably at that last night for the reasons you said.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the only reason but it was the main reason. WWE creative stinks, big time!!!!!!!! The other problem was after that fantastic HW Title match you expected the Rumble to knock your socks off and WWE failed miserably at that last night for the reasons you said.

The booking of the Rumble was absolutely horrible and that was the problem. The last few should have been Bryan, Reigns, Show, Kane, Ziggler, Wyatt, Rusev and Ambrose. Then the crowd doesn't know who will win because Bryan is still there and they are all big names. It adds some mystery to the ending. You still could have had Show and Kane and Reigns be the final 3 and have Rock run in if you want, but once Bryan was out at 15, there was no mystery to the match.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns will take the blame, but none of this is his fault. He isn't great on the mic, but he has been better and he is a good wrestler. He isn't bad. Is he Rollins? No, but he isn't Big Show or Rowan bad.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly turned on everyone. Even during the usos match, they missed their samoan leap outside and they were chanting "you fucked up" All they wanted was mizdow. The cena chants were all cena sucks, hardly heard any lets go cena part to it.

I dont think Philly will be getting many main ppv's anymore. Wrestlemania could also be a disaster if the weather is bad, like happens so often in San Fran.

Bubba ray came out in the nerd glasses, he an r truth did dudley boys moves, r truth headbutting the sack and lining up the 3D. This guy was all mighty in TNA, the whole Brooke Hogan deal, leader of Aces and Eights. They made him look like a schmuck. Seemed like nothing more than a guest appearance, but there really is nobody out there with any charisma anymore. Thats why they spend so much on NXT and development because the guys that were superstars and got paid have lost what made this so much fun.

Reigns didnt look so happy to be with the rock after the show, he kept saying, stop laughing to all the guys in back listening to the interview. I can see Reigns turning on Rock, but we all know what that outcome would have been.

HHH did nothing at all during the matches, just came out and mouthed what the fuck to rock in the ring. He needed to be at ringside for Rollins and help the ref make a pin fall count so sting could have shown up.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly turned on everyone. Even during the usos match, they missed their samoan leap outside and they were chanting "you fucked up" All they wanted was mizdow. The cena chants were all cena sucks, hardly heard any lets go cena part to it.

I dont think Philly will be getting many main ppv's anymore. Wrestlemania could also be a disaster if the weather is bad, like happens so often in San Fran.

Bubba ray came out in the nerd glasses, he an r truth did dudley boys moves, r truth headbutting the sack and lining up the 3D. This guy was all mighty in TNA, the whole Brooke Hogan deal, leader of Aces and Eights. They made him look like a schmuck. Seemed like nothing more than a guest appearance, but there really is nobody out there with any charisma anymore. Thats why they spend so much on NXT and development because the guys that were superstars and got paid have lost what made this so much fun.

Reigns didnt look so happy to be with the rock after the show, he kept saying, stop laughing to all the guys in back listening to the interview. I can see Reigns turning on Rock, but we all know what that outcome would have been.

HHH did nothing at all during the matches, just came out and mouthed what the fuck to rock in the ring. He needed to be at ringside for Rollins and help the ref make a pin fall count so sting could have shown up.

We all know the real problem with WWE right now and his initials are VKM.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WWE knows what the fans in Philly and NY are like before they run events in either of those places and still choose to do so cause they at least react and let WWE know in no uncertain terms what they feel about what they see and hear. If a wrestler screws up those fans will let them have it. On the other hand, they will show appreciation when it's warrented too. See the ECW Hardcore show on the Network for tons of evidence of this all for only $9.99.

Sorry, couldn't resist that last plug.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how about Bully/Bubba Ray? I mean, I heard some things. But, I never thought it would happen. So, when he came out, I was shocked. Very shocked. I was hoping for a Batista and Orton surprise, but those didn't happen.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton wouldnt have really been a surprise to me, he was expected to return this week on both shows.

No audience in the studios, seems the only thing to hype is the cena and rusev rivalry.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When "CancelWWENetwork" is a worldwide Twitter trend, its not just a Philly crowd issue

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray wyatt will win the rumble next yr. hes throwing them out left and right this yr. didnt reigns do that last yr?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how about Bully/Bubba Ray? I mean, I heard some things. But, I never thought it would happen. So, when he came out, I was shocked. Very shocked. I was hoping for a Batista and Orton surprise, but those didn't happen.

I don't expect to see Batista in a WWE ring for a long long time. His acting career has really taken off and he just doesn't have the time to wrestle even if he wants to. Like the Rock when his acting career first took off.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton was ready to go in the back Sunday, if VKM wanted to send the storylines in a different direction.