• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rough Life of Rams Fan

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its bad enough we lost, but apparently NFL fans are calling for our extinction

EFTBLHG.jpg

now ill admit i didn't get a chance to watch the game, but this is ridicules. I know we suck right now but to say the rams are thugs? hardly.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Red_Chaos. You have to consider the source. When one of those posts suggests we put in Austin Davis over Clemons is real rich because Austin Davis is not on our roster. The real thuggery was the Carolina Panthers who were trash talking, holding, and cheap-shotting players like Mike Walters, Bell the OT, and especially the little turd himself, Steve Smith. Just ask, Sammie, Chris Long, Eugene Smith, and Janoris Jenkis who took a shot to the head that was not called in the third quarter from none other than POS Steve Smith.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Ftballgenius was troll at cbs who claimed Vick and Newton were better than Peyton and Brady...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the lot of them. We are not any worse than the Old Raiders which is a good thing. I'll take smashmouth any day. These assholes need to get their facts straight. Saffold said that the Panthers were talking trash the whole game that started with the hit Quinn laid on Cam Newton. That little turd Steve Smith was doing the majority of it. He threatened to punch Janoris Jenkins in the mouth and he apparently said some things to Chris Long that the Panther's guard reiterated and got himself punched of which they caught C. Long and ejected him. What pissed off C. Long was the offsides call on him that was clearly a false start on Bell the tackle.

We have nothing to be ashamed. Hell we all cried for this team to get a set of balls and they have it. Now you want to be shamed by a couple of fan tweets. Eff them. Period!!!

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Smith

I ever see him on the street he will be missing some teeth? The guy is a punk and one day what he is looking for he will find!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most hilarious part is when someone said that the Rams should be banned from the postseason for four years. That's totally unnecessary.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put all that BS squarely on the shoulders of the Refs. They lost control of that game. For instance on the Long ejection, there were three Panthers pushing Chris well after the whistle with the ref in the middle and the ref would turn to one and tell him to stop, then the other and tell him to stop and then another and tell him to stop and back to the first. Hell throw the flag! If they just would have flagged them for unsportsmanlike conduct than that BS never happens.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is right Vita. That game was called in such a biased fashion that the Panthers players were getting away shit on a consistent basis all game long and then the Rams would retaliate and the refs would then throw the flag. It happened with Chris Long, Eugene Sims, Harvey Dahl, and Janoris Jenkins.

Who allows Mike Mitchell to stand over an injured Bradford (of whom he caused the injured by hitting Bradford out of bounds) arms raised with taunting and then flag Harvey Dahl for standing up to a punk-ass trash-talking little turd of D-back? Who does that? Freakin' refs sucked and were definitely a bunch of homers.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most hilarious part is when someone said that the Rams should be banned from the postseason for four years. That's totally unnecessary.
:clap: Sarcasm, irony, and graveyard humour. Some of us catch it and find it amusing. Nice post. All's fair in divisional rivalry...well, mostly. Hopefully we'll catch you next season.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Red_Chaos. You have to consider the source. When one of those posts suggests we put in Austin Davis over Clemons is real rich because Austin Davis is not on our roster. The real thuggery was the Carolina Panthers who were trash talking, holding, and cheap-shotting players like Mike Walters, Bell the OT, and especially the little turd himself, Steve Smith. Just ask, Sammie, Chris Long, Eugene Smith, and Janoris Jenkis who took a shot to the head that was not called in the third quarter from none other than POS Steve Smith.

Correct. There was pleanty of trash talking and cheap shots on both sides and the refs lost control of that game in the 3rd quarter. The one that shocked me was Long getting the only penaltie and ejection when the two teams were fighting and pushing for several minutes prior to that. Quite frankly that officiating crew wasn't very good.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These comments are really over-board and it's sad. What has any of our players done that should have the team BANNED from the NFL? This is ridiculous.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap: Sarcasm, irony, and graveyard humour. Some of us catch it and find it amusing. Nice post. All's fair in divisional rivalry...well, mostly. Hopefully we'll catch you next season.

Thanks, dude. I'm just trying to contribute some humor into this. The troll attempt that the OP found is pretty lame, but it does have some funny bits that we can all laugh at. Seriously though, I'm surprised that many of you guys on this board are turning on Jeff Fisher. He is an excellent coach and this is only his second year on the job. Gotta give it some time, guys. Sucks about Sam Bradford. He was just starting to play better after struggling earlier in the season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its bad enough we lost, but apparently NFL fans are calling for our extinction

EFTBLHG.jpg

now ill admit i didn't get a chance to watch the game, but this is ridicules. I know we suck right now but to say the rams are thugs? hardly.

Consider the source. That's what you get on too many public bulletin boards; a bunch of drivel.