• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose out for Season

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a chance to pick the other surgery and be back on the court in 4 weeks he picked the season ending one.

Wish him the best but just another lost season.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its probably better, Brandon Roy had the other surgery and was back in 8 days. But his career is gonna be over. This was not only a Bulls call, it was a Rose entourage and Addidas call.

If he just had it cut out for the shorter recovery time, he probably still would have been medically cleared but not willing to go back on the court just like last February. Again, this is the route Westbrook took in stitching it together, maybe he will get the blood spinning crap in europe that arod and kobe got, but I was told stitching it in inner area will not heal anyway. I guess things have changed. Its better known in baseball as catchers knees, torn and destroyed meniscious from squatting.

I dont know what he thinks is gonna happen, this is the last year for this team. Deng will be gone, Boozer will be gone, Kirk will be gone, its gonna be noah, taj and mirotic next year and another year of hoping a big free agent will sign and run the team.

Fact is, no big free agent will come here because everyone knows Reinsdork will not go into the luxury tax to get the extra players they need to win titles.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough break for Rose and the Bulls. I hope he makes a comeback and has a mvp caliber year when he comes back

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had a guy on the score radio this morning, a doctor that did over 5000 knee operations. He said they really need to look at his conditioning and nutrition to see if this is just dumb luck or he needs to improve stretching and flexibility as well as his off season preparation. Made alot of sense. Something they could be doing better. They brought up the fact that derrick said himself he is really stiff jointed. Sure hope they are looking at all phases of his life to give him the career he deserves.

This knee was hurt a few games ago, probably tweaked it at that time, they didnt do an mri. two games later its over again.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sucks LBJ is going to win another one. There is no team in the East that can beat the heat.

Bulls are talking trade with Cleveland. Waiters for Deng. That would mean we are going to tank this year and get a top 10 pick. Hope Top 5 because there are 5 stars coming into the NBA draft this year.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sucks LBJ is going to win another one. There is no team in the East that can beat the heat.

Bulls are talking trade with Cleveland. Waiters for Deng. That would mean we are going to tank this year and get a top 10 pick. Hope Top 5 because there are 5 stars coming into the NBA draft this year.

Well hopefully Indiana can, no hope in that shit team from NY, oh yeah the overrated Knicks lol Pacers had them last year but blew it.

As for us, I wouldn't be against a Deng for Waiters swap at all.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

imo hibbert is gonna destroy them

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo hibbert is gonna destroy them

I dont know about hibbert, but if Grainger and George can play together I dont think there are many teams that have enough defenders to stop them. LBJ will take George and Grainger will beat Wade. Who knows, Indiana might end up trading Grainger before they ever really gel, but that lineup can be dominant.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they bought Teague a bus ticket to the D League team in Iowa, got results that mike james hamstring is old, withered and he needs a minimum of two weeks in a geriatric home to be able to play again, so the stopped the Greyhound bus and sent a limo for Teague to get him back here.