• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolando McClain suspended 4 games

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I have to be a Ravens fan now, guys. Or do they win too much? Guess I'd be a bandwagon fan either way...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1,

I used to think you were a decent poster, but I'm starting to feel like Manster, embarrassed that I didn't see you for what you really are.

You say you don't care which teams I root for, but you sure are making a big to do about something that you claim you don't care about. But your claim that I only am a fan of elite franchises with multiple championships doesn't stand to reason how I remain a fan of those teams. Cowboys haven't won anything in 20 years. Braves haven't won anything for an even longer period. Lakers won some championships early in this century and a couple a decade before, but what about the droughts they had and are now having?

The fact that you bring up the number of championships they have won betrays your real issue:you are a fan of sucky teams and have to justify your teams by criticizing the fans of other teams.

But answer my question - just what teams am I supposed to be a fan of? I gave you my history. Please now inform me so that I don't have to go on feeling so guilty about being a fan of teams that actually have accomplished something while you wallow in the mire of sports mediocrity.

Holy crap dude. I thought that was an Angels icon. The Braves too. Incredible. Simply incredible. Here why your theory is wrong about some of your dynasty teams not winning for a while. If I said, "Lakers suck" you'd say "8 titles is more then Philly". Freaking Braves too. Noooooooo you're not a front runner.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1,

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I started liking the Braves when I was six years old. It was the days of Bob Horner, Dale Murphy, and Rafael Ramirez. That was in 1977. You know what their record was in that year? 61-101. That's how much of a front runner I am. A six year old kid, who had no clue about the history of the organization, who just started playing baseball himself, saw a game on TBS and decided to watch it. What do you know? They were on the next night too, and the next, and the next.

But, you are right, Philly does suck, in pretty much every sport. You have to live with that, not me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1,

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I started liking the Braves when I was six years old. It was the days of Bob Horner, Dale Murphy, and Rafael Ramirez. That was in 1977. You know what their record was in that year? 61-101. That's how much of a front runner I am. A six year old kid, who had no clue about the history of the organization, who just started playing baseball himself, saw a game on TBS and decided to watch it. What do you know? They were on the next night too, and the next, and the next.

But, you are right, Philly does suck, in pretty much every sport. You have to live with that, not me.

So Cowboys, Lakers, Braves is all just a coincidence. Got ya bro!

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not a coincident, at least not any more than you being an Eagles fan after you were a Raider's fan. I became a fan of the teams in the areas in which I lived. One thing I never did do, however, is switch teams. That's on you, Bro!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on the team any more, but:

Free agent S Jakar Hamilton has been suspended for the first 10 games of the 2015 season.

Hamilton, a former fringe Cowboys player, missed the first four games of the 2014 season due to a substance abuse violation. This suspension is likely for another violation.
Related: Cowboys

Source: The Sports Xchange
Jul 13 - 8:33
AM

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like the 90's huh? I will take that trade off....

Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Emmitt Smith are not walking through that door son.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Emmitt Smith are not walking through that door son.

Well the actors that played their roles last year did a pretty damn good job...I'd say Oscar worthy in fact...