• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RM has delivered. Now it's up to DA...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it as well.. 6-2 220 with speed.. Makes great catches but drops balls too.. Well worth a shot, young with size and speed, and cheap!! That's a great gamble to make..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it as well.. 6-2 220 with speed.. Makes great catches but drops balls too.. Well worth a shot, young with size and speed, and cheap!! That's a great gamble to make..

Agree. I don't see the need for S. Holmes at this point. Does Fred B. have any stick'em to lend Little? :whistle:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at the stick'em!! Freddy B would be proud!! Thing is the Browns are a mess like we were in years past!! Maybe he just needs a new start?? The dude has talent, Maybe he will find his hands again.. Great gamble by the Raiders either way.. IMO

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Another young(ish) WR for camp. Claims he's making changes to his life choices. If he doesn't make the team, he can always hit the Oaktown side-show scene.

I had a feeling we would be working the waiver wire to beef up our receiving corps, and it's on!

I guess there are some character concerns and an issue with his hands, now maybe we will see how our staff can work and develop some talent, he can probably learn quite a bit from Denarius, we know our kid can catch just about anything.

Free agency started off slow, but since then we have definitely picked up the pace, I like to see moves being made early and often, RM is finding his rhythm.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie has brought in a lot of competition.. From the QBs, Schaub,McG, Carr.. To the OL, and the OL is DEEP, to the WRs which are deep as well.. DL, LB, DBs.. Add in a very good draft, along with some more players Reggie will pick up June 1st.. Camp is going to be nasty!! Rookies fighting with vets for starting jobs!! All jobs are open!! The best will play.. I love it!!