• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RK 100 th best player

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that's crazy. I would have thought Allen , Payne are ranked higher and Collins is #6 ranked S in the league! by Pro Football magazine rankings that list as pro football magazine!

But, hey they also have Josh Norman CB in their top 30 list at 26...But guess what our devastating loss due to that awful trade that sent CB Kendall Fuller didn't have him rated in the top 32!

You no me dad I always speak the truth!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that's crazy. I would have thought Allen , Payne are ranked higher and Collins is #6 ranked S in the league! by Pro Football magazine rankings that list as pro football magazine!

But, hey they also have Josh Norman CB in their top 30 list at 26...But guess what our devastating loss due to that awful trade that sent CB Kendall Fuller didn't have him rated in the top 32!

Yeah and pay 71 mil for half a season of mediocre play was brilliant

Of course that bastion pro football magazine carries weight

Add to it fuller would allow us to move on from the Norman contract

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuller was moved outside in KC. Every team all season was playing catch up against KC, so the ball was thrown more against them. Fuller was the best in the SLOT. But hey...we got AS and his contract for the next two years minimum.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and pay 71 mil for half a season of mediocre play was brilliant

Of course that bastion pro football magazine carries weight

Add to it fuller would allow us to move on from the Norman contract
Moreau and Dunny allow us to move on from Norman which will likely happen after this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moreau and Dunny allow us to move on from Norman which will likely happen after this year.
Rather have fuller there too , dunny played 7 games last year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller was moved outside in KC. Every team all season was playing catch up against KC, so the ball was thrown more against them. Fuller was the best in the SLOT. But hey...we got AS and his contract for the next two years minimum.

This is a mitz classic , you can’t criticize a A move the team made .

If you don’t see it his way you are a hater .

I was right about smith from the get go from mediocre play to getting injured .

We ended up with the guy I advocated we sign all along to boot .

Then he insults and trolls you into oblivion all the while claiming “ he is the adult in the room “

Then he doesn’t realize the guy he trolls let’s him do it even though it’s against the standards of the forum and cries oppression

Classic mitz

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then he insults and trolls you into oblivion all the while claiming “ he is the adult in the room “

Then he doesn’t realize the guy he trolls let’s him do it even though it’s against the standards of the forum and cries oppression

Classic mitz

You are spot on about the Smith trade. No matter how you feel about Cousin's the FO screwed the pooch here. They over paid for Smith in two ways. They traded for a guy that was going to get released. So they gave away an asset that they did not have to give away. Then they over paid with the contract they gave to Smith. There was no need to give him that contract. It was almost as if they were saying see, we can sign someone for less than $28 million. As if it wasn't them that raised Cousin's asking price with all the tagging instead of signing him after that first year. Typical Redskins.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classic mitz

@skinsdad62, what did I say in my response to your post that was trolling? it's just my point of view on the trade that so many other redskins forum members were so bent out of shape about. It's pretty clear over the last few years others that don't share your specific POV then it must be trolling. That's just crazy dad.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62, what did I say in my response to your post that was trolling? it's just my point of view on the trade that so many other redskins forum members were so bent out of shape about. It's pretty clear over the last few years others that don't share your specific POV then it must be trolling. That's just crazy dad.

are you saying you dont follow me around the board complaining about posts ? thought so , and there are plenty of posters who feel the trade was dumb , close to 50/ 50

however his play and his injury justify my stance

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying you dont follow me around the board complaining about posts ? thought so , and there are plenty of posters who feel the trade was dumb , close to 50/ 50

however his play and his injury justify my stance

I don't follow you. But you, follow me along with krush.

Now, honest question old Redskins brother...who's trolling who in your comments about me in this thread?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe the 2nd post of this thread says it all

you called me out by name bringing up a player who wasnt even mentioned in the first place

that's just this thread

there are many more

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather have fuller there too , dunny played 7 games last year
In my humble opinion, Fabian has shown enough to replace Fuller in the slot just fine. This position, much like ILB could be refined next year after drafting another DB (Can never have too many) and allowing Norman his release. This will happen because of TW's & BS extensions. We need the cash!!!