• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: MLB’s A-Rod evidence goes ‘far beyond’ what was found on Ryan Braun

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun suspended for the remainder of the season (65 games or so) in what looks like a plea bargain.

A-Fraud is in much bigger trouble, it seems, given that his crew might have purposefully interfered with the investigation.

It's becoming clear to me that the reason purple lips was blabbing to the media about his rehab was because he wanted some PR cover up for what was coming. Lasted for a whole 24 hours for him, too.

Hallelujah! MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Report: MLB?s A-Rod evidence goes ?far beyond? what was found on Ryan Braun | SI Wire

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I don't even care that he doped.

He's always been an arrogant prick. His comment of "I made a perfect decision" during his 2nd year in Texas with that shit-eating grin on his face still gets me going.

Now, evidently, he thought he could buy off Biogenics staff to destroy evidence.

I would be overjoyed if slappy-purple-lips never stepped on a MLB field to play agian.

:)

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing a player's career being tarnished with PED suspensions mostly because I feel like most professional sports players use them and it's just the unlucky ones who get caught or are too stupid to use substances with short ester chains (i.e clear the body really quickly)

That being said I feel bad for Braun but couldn't be happier to see it happen to A-Fraud. It's probably likely he had been using PEDs since he was in Seattle but I wonder if all this would have happened if he just stayed here.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we know that he used them in Texas, because he said as much and the reason he gave for using them was the pressure he felt that was related to the massive contract he signed. Now obviously nobody is going to turn down a quarter of a billion dollars, but I have to wonder what would have happened with his career if he hadn't received that offer and had re-signed with the Mariners instead. It's a moot point of course, but it's one of those what-ifs that get you thinking.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so close to the end of his roid filled career, it's total meh-ville that anything happens to him. It's like MLB went out of their way to protect him to make sure he could help maximize league revenue. He should of been banned for half or an entire season a decade ago. Like most of them give a rats ass about the HOF when it's all about the mansions, parties, and models? Couple do, but not the likes of ARoid. Juice till your body gives out which is happening. Enjoy the hundreds of millions along the way.
ARoid was one of the most obvious juicers in the game. It's like a blinking neon sign was attached to his head "I'm on the juice!" since he started his career.

And now they plan to do something about it? He's 37 years old.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can stick a fork in Montero now. He sucked against righties juiced up. Now he's going to be useless. As bad of shape as Pineda's in right now it's starting to look like they scored unloading this bum. But we should have seen this coming. Everything that prick Aroid comes into contact with ends up going to shit.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gohusk was 100% right I was going to talk about it. It seems to me that when this subject comes up the media is always right. If your name comes up in a steriod/PED investigation YOU DID IT. so jesus montero's name was in the reports which tells me A. he did it and B. he used the juice in the minor leagues which shot his prospect status up the ESPN boards.

its a shame because we wasted a top end player (cliff lee) in a trade thinking we were getting a hot prospect that could hit for miles long. if we would have known he was going to be a dud we could have traded lee elsewhere for another player....

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gohusk was 100% right I was going to talk about it. It seems to me that when this subject comes up the media is always right. If your name comes up in a steriod/PED investigation YOU DID IT. so jesus montero's name was in the reports which tells me A. he did it and B. he used the juice in the minor leagues which shot his prospect status up the ESPN boards.

its a shame because we wasted a top end player (cliff lee) in a trade thinking we were getting a hot prospect that could hit for miles long. if we would have known he was going to be a dud we could have traded lee elsewhere for another player....

Montero wasn't part of the Lee trade. That was Smoak and Beavan.

And Lee was only going to stick with any team he was traded to for 2 months. Everybody knew he wanted to go back to Philly the instant the season was over. He said so many times in interviews, and yep, went right back the instant that he could.

In short, we weren't going to get much for him.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you are mixing up two trades, but both are having sour results. Cliff Lee was traded for Smoak, but at one point Montero was in the talks. Then we traded Pineda for Montero.

Smoak is slightly rebounding, although he does not have the power we had hoped for and his switch hitting ability is not really useful. I still think he was a decent risk for a rental player in Lee. Montero is still very young and may become a good hitter, but his value was at catcher which is clear he cannot play that position. The Yankees may get the better end of that deal unfortunately.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now a fraud is trying to say that the physician who examined his MRI lied about his quad strain.

"So he's saying the New York Yankees, Major League Baseball and New York Presbyterian are all in cahoots to phony up an injury?" a highly placed baseball source said to ESPNNewYork.com on Tuesday night. "It makes no sense."

LOLOL. I'm so happy. This takes the sting off the loss today.

Alex Rodriguez's reps think New York Yankees, MLB conspiring against slugger - ESPN New York

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can they toss out of baseball forever a guy who agreed to "throw" games yet had the best offensive stats in the WS and best BA in a WS for decades, or toss out a gambler who bet on his friggin team to win yet this guy who cheated is still at least in the game?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I did get the 2 trades mixed up, well either way both trades were bad regardless lol :L