• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Redskins @ Vikings (week 9)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea another excuse. Colt didn't have a problem with the lack of quality... And the focus is on the QB because hes failed miserably even with a chance to win the game at the end... took a sack at the worst possible time... then throws the ball to the ground instead of an open WR.

We had a chance to win... he came up short. end of story.

colt has started one f.n game , the skins won great i like mccoy no need to bash him but colt doesnt win this game with the defense playing the way they were .

colt is 7-15 in his career that is on paper . he is every bit the loser you say Rg3 is

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: excuses ---- for whatever reason Griffin fans need to make excuses for him.

Anyone watching the game using rationale would say what his coach said "he did some good things and a couple of bad things" ... That is not slandering the QB

well my posts have said , he did some good things he did some bad things . but when you say the loss isnt on him soley then you are called an excuse maker

the defense gave up fucking 29 points to a rookie qb with 4 starts yet all we fucking hear about is that Rg3 sucks

all we fucking hear about is every fucking sack is on him and its an excuse if you say otherwise

you want to play the fucking fairness call then be fair or STFU

Rg3 had an avg first start . pretty much what i thought he would do my position hasnt changed only your memories

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my posts have said , he did some good things he did some bad things . but when you say the loss isnt on him soley then you are called an excuse maker

the defense gave up fucking 29 points to a rookie qb with 4 starts yet all we fucking hear about is that Rg3 sucks

all we fucking hear about is every fucking sack is on him and its an excuse if you say otherwise

you want to play the fucking fairness call then be fair or STFU

Rg3 had an avg first start . pretty much what i thought he would do my position hasnt changed only your memories

I am never going to STFU. You might need a mod to have a talk with you. You seem a little stressed and out of control dad.

Reading comprehension would be good too. You only commented on part of what I said.

STFU??? :lame:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am never going to STFU. You might need a mod to have a talk with you. You seem a little stressed and out of control dad.

Reading comprehension would be good too. You only commented on part of what I said.

STFU??? :lame:

Mods can get angry or is that an excuse too

if you want to be fair about something , then be fair about it

but dont pretend to be fair and not be facts arent excuses and i have every right to get pissed when someone wants to blow off my position as an excuse when they have little in the way of facts

dont stir the pot if you dont want some push back

Rg3 didnt lose this game by himself . yes he made mistakes , but the defense is just as guilty if not more

Rg3 isnt a franchise qb . he may get there , but he isnt now

but geez for 2 years now i have had to listen to nothing but CSI , BS and its Rg3's fault from everything to terrorism to climate change

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but you brought up Oline issues as an excuse for Griffin. So I am not going to stop talking about sacks when you use it as an excuse.

I didn't his case. Coach said it best "he did some good things and he did some bad things" his interception changed momentum and ended up costing 7 points. I believe the loss was by 3 points.

i said some were on him and some were on the o/line . hardly an excuse

:agree: excuses ---- for whatever reason Griffin fans need to make excuses for him.

Anyone watching the game using rationale would say what his coach said "he did some good things and a couple of bad things" ... That is not slandering the QB

i said those things myself

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said some were on him and some were on the o/line . hardly an excuse

i said those things myself

I'll say what I said before the game started. Zimmer likes to run a double A gap blitz. If I know it, then the Redskins know it. It means they blitz someone on either side of the center. It is impossible for the center and two guards to block everyone. Helu did a poor job all day. In the end it is up to the HC who I am sure knew it was coming because he coached with Zimmer to make plans for it and the players to execute whatever game plan they had to negate it. If their plan was to have Helu pickup a LBer on each blitz it didn't work. I would think they had some other schemes that didn't get executed. Maybe Gruden will talk about it today.