• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Uniforms Ranked 24th

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uni Watch Power Rankings - NFL's best, worst uniforms

Redskins uniforms ranked 24 out of 32. Seriously? It appears that they were downgraded due to the name controversy - yawn.... Can someone honestly say that uniforms for teams like the Titans, Rams, Texans & God forbid - Browns are better than the Redskins uniforms? Give me a break.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, just wanna be clear on this...cuz this stuff matters. So these are the final rankings? Of course im being facetious. :crazy:So silly.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uni Watch Power Rankings - NFL's best, worst uniforms

Redskins uniforms ranked 24 out of 32. Seriously? It appears that they were downgraded due to the name controversy - yawn.... Can someone honestly say that uniforms for teams like the Titans, Rams, Texans & God forbid - Browns are better than the Redskins uniforms? Give me a break.

Putting aside the name thing, the uniform is rather blah amongst a host of blah ones including the ones you've mentioned. The fix is easy though, convert the 75th anniversary jerseys into permanent ones with retailored gold or white pants. Top this all off with the arrow helmet, or a newly minted Gold helmet with arrow and the ranking should be in the top 3.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our uni's should be even lower. The mustard yellow pants are horrible. I understand Bruce wanting to pay homage to his dad and all, but they are just plain ugly. Best helmet in the league though.

We need candy gold pants similar to the one's they wore in the Spurrier throwback year. Darken the jerseys even more, a deeper burgundy.

If not, just go back to the super bowl uni's or go with the white on white. Anything is better than this.

Colors are burgundy and GOLD, not maroon and mustard yellow.