• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red River rivalry week part deux

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awful...no way Oklahoma loses a second time to Texas, and then we get Bama-OU in one of the semis and most likely Clemson-Bama part three

Actually Bama is the team OU would choose, get it over with.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Bama is the team OU would choose, get it over with.
tenor.gif

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact that Texas is playing OU again. This is a game that I look forward to every year. It's played in the Cotton Bowl and then you wait another year. We need divisions and Texas and OU need to be in the same division so that this doesn't happen again.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact that Texas is playing OU again. This is a game that I look forward to every year. It's played in the Cotton Bowl and then you wait another year. We need divisions and Texas and OU need to be in the same division so that this doesn't happen again.

Well there are only 10 teams so it works where everyone can play each other.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather just award OU the Big 12 title for winning the regular season fairly (8-1 versus 7-2)
I hate to see them win a title, but that would be better than a stupid fucking rematch.

This rematch thing ruins the entire RRSO

What happens if Texas finally has its act together, and we see a dumbass TEX-OU rematch 7 out of every 10 seasons
The great RRSO would lose all its importance and history.

Worse: As it stands right now, Oklahoma probably would fucking qualify if they did not play Texas.
They stack up better versus OSU already.

OSU beating a mediocre Northwestern is not helping them leapfrog OU.
OU losing to Texas would definitely help OSU.

Big 12 leadership always fails.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are only 10 teams so it works where everyone can play each other.

That part is fine. But if you made 2 divisions, and put Texas and Oklahoma in the same division, they could never meet for a second time.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather just award OU the Big 12 title for winning the regular season fairly (8-1 versus 7-2)
I hate to see them win a title, but that would be better than a stupid fucking rematch.

What happens if Texas finally has its act together, and we see a dumbass TEX-OU rematch 7 out of every 10 seasons

Worse: As it stands right now, Oklahoma probably would fucking qualify if they did not play Texas.

While most of what u say is true, I look forward to the re-match, even tho' I have no dog in the hunt. I also look forward to the Rams-Saints re-match in the NFC championship and the subsequent Rams-Chiefs re-match in the SB! Cheers!! :suds:

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part is fine. But if you made 2 divisions, and put Texas and Oklahoma in the same division, they could never meet for a second time.
WOW! YOU MEAN, JUST LIKE IT USED TO BE?!?!?!?!? FUCKING BRILL OSCAR!!!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well since this is the first time Texas has been relevant enough for it to matter in a long Long time I’m not too concerned about it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes the big 12 leadership has been as bad as it gets, I don’t think the big 12 has a chance in f making it this year without the title game though. The conference got lucky with the matchup they got, could have easily been almost back to back sane teams like last year.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since this is the first time Texas has been relevant enough for it to matter in a long Long time I’m not too concerned about it.

Quit picking on Texas.

Next Saturday, they will finally have played for one more Big Xii title than Nebraska has since they joined the B1G.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really sucks is ND barely escapes a shitty Usc team that even Texas beat and they get a pass on a conference title game.