• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reason Tigers keep losing.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chemistry, in the playoffs the loosest team wins. The tigers on paper were vastly superior to the redsox, in fact only a few Redsox are good enough to make it on the tigers. The way to measure chemistry is by seeing if when one player gets hot if it wears off on the rest of the team. David Ortiz has the clutch gene and as a result almost every redsox player had a game winning hit, series changing hit or a hit that initiated the turning point. On the other hand the tigers only had 2 guys that were getting it done in peralta and victor while everybody else not a starting pitcher struggled. I don't mean to sound insensitive or racist but the Tigers have depended to much on Latin American players for their positional players. Its hard for a diverse group of people to form a tight knit group when a good portion of the team can only speak a little English and the English players not able to speak Spanish.They need to mix it up more, I thought Tori hunter was exactly what the clubhouse needed but obviously they need more.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is crazy and racist.....these are baseball players.....it is the management and the coaching staff to make the players a team.....look at hockey in Detroit that team is not all English speaking and North American.....your comments are racist.....move on

adrian2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when a person starts a sentence with " I am not a racist' than they usually are. I would guess that a good majority of players in baseball are of latin heritage. I am more concerned with a players ability, not their skin color. Tigers lost not because of team leadership but

1 lack of speed and defense
2 lack of pen
that is it. Nothing to do with players not getting together and singing in the club house.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chemistry, in the playoffs the loosest team wins. The tigers on paper were vastly superior to the redsox, in fact only a few Redsox are good enough to make it on the tigers. The way to measure chemistry is by seeing if when one player gets hot if it wears off on the rest of the team. David Ortiz has the clutch gene and as a result almost every redsox player had a game winning hit, series changing hit or a hit that initiated the turning point. On the other hand the tigers only had 2 guys that were getting it done in peralta and victor while everybody else not a starting pitcher struggled. I don't mean to sound insensitive or racist but the Tigers have depended to much on Latin American players for their positional players. Its hard for a diverse group of people to form a tight knit group when a good portion of the team can only speak a little English and the English players not able to speak Spanish.They need to mix it up more, I thought Tori hunter was exactly what the clubhouse needed but obviously they need more.

What do you mean by "mix it up more"? Add Choo and start serving bagogi at the concession stands? (Man do I ever love bagogi) Our current manager speaks Spanish...

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long sought diversity on the Tigers. It is why I have campaigned for adding Michiganders to the team (McLouth, Getz) as well as keeping "Downriver Boys" like Inge. As long as we keep the Canadians away - the Tigers will be fine!
:whistle:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when a person starts a sentence with " I am not a racist' than they usually are. I would guess that a good majority of players in baseball are of latin heritage. I am more concerned with a players ability, not their skin color. Tigers lost not because of team leadership but

1 lack of speed and defense
2 lack of pen
that is it. Nothing to do with
players not getting together and singing in the club house.

Tiger Bullpen in ALCS: 2 blown saves. Red Sox bullpen in ALCS: Zero blown saves. We hold our leads, we go to the World Series. Period.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should start I am not a troll.....same effect.

Detroit was not vastly superior to Boston. Boston had a very good team and had more wins playing in the East.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. I started with that cause I know little robots without identities like burfboy would read it. This is still a country with free speech is it not. God I am ashamed to be an American. Everything I said is true. If your Latino and I offended u I am sorry, otherwise suck my dick.

The Red sox had chemistry and we didn't, their bullpen worked cause our hitting wasn't.

I don't even know how respond to jdwills soliloquy.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So mentioning Race these days amounts to racism? I cannot get over this. I guess i'll have to start using codewords like the media does.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Im white? What do you want me to do then? Play baseball for the Tigers?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. I started with that cause I know little robots without identities like burfboy would read it. This is still a country with free speech is it not. God I am ashamed to be an American. Everything I said is true. If your Latino and I offended u I am sorry, otherwise suck my dick.

The Red sox had chemistry and we didn't, their bullpen worked cause our hitting wasn't.

I don't even know how respond to jdwills soliloquy.

What i got out of this, everyone but latinos can suck your dick? Sounds racist to me

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what your trying to say.

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tigers wont admit it ,but they agree with me. Look at the moves they have been making. I smell vindication....BOOOYAAAHH suckers!!!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tigers wont admit it ,but they agree with me. Look at the moves they have been making. I smell vindication....BOOOYAAAHH suckers!!!

So prince fielder cant speak english?

Doug fister is latin american?

Wth are you rambling on about?

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do u know the Tigers agree with u? You are a moron.....free speech doesn't mean you can say anything you want.....get your fucking head out of the sand.....are u employed by Fox news, cause u would fit in there....

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No gayluvlake, just u. Give me that football card and i'll let u do it. Your not even a challenge bro.

Prince fielder cannot speak English? where u get that from? With your Freudian slips and all and I am the racist?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No gayluvlake, just u. Give me that football card and i'll let u do it. Your not even a challenge bro.

Prince fielder cannot speak English? where u get that from? With your Freudian slips and all and I am the racist?

"Tigers have depended to much on Latin American players for their positional players. Its hard for a diverse group of people to form a tight knit group when a good portion of the team can only speak a little English and the English players not able to speak Spanish"

You noted that you were right because of the off season moves the tigers have made.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else think saturn is 12?