• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Really banged up at the wrong time...

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honey Badger - Gone

Michael Floyd - Limited

Rob Housler - Limted

I think this game against the Titans is going to be considerably more difficult than we expect. It's going to be COLD, COLD, COLD in Nashville. It will probably be right at freezing for kickoffs... and that is even much colder than it was in Philly a few weeks ago. I would have liked to have all of our options.

We need to win out to make the playoffs... and that is going to be very, very tough.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think this is a huge trap game. I hope they aren't overlooking these guys. Chris Johnson is no joke, the Titans have a great secondary, and enough weapons to surprise you.

Loss of Honey Badger is devastating. I shudder to think about what we will see from Antoine Cason (hope he tackles the Titans as well as he did Patrick Peterson) or Javier Arenas (hoping he shows more intelligence than running the ball on kick-offs to get tackled at like the 10-yard line over and over and over...).

I hope Floyd is not substantially limited. He should be good to go come Game Time.

Housler...who cares? That's one less dropped pass on a crucial 3rd down we have to deal with.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Housler is a bigger loss than you think if he can't go... He's starting to spread the field, he's starting to do what we think he can, and is exploiting defenses, and Palmer is starting to rely on him, if he isn't there, that is a big hit... He makes life easier for Fitz and Floyd.