• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RBs to start week 3

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have...
Marshawn Lynch vs. Jags
Jackie(sp) Bell @ Washington
Daryl Richardson @ Cowboys
Bilal Powell vs. Buffalo
Steven Ridley vs. Tampa Bay
Lamar Miller vs. Atlanta

It's ten team, not a PPR league. I can start three, Boldin could start at the Flex as well.

I'm thinking Lynch, Bell, and Richardson. But, I'm looking for other opinions because I don't know what to expect from the other three.

Thanks

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's Joique Bell..lol I thought you were going for Jackie Battle for a while there! ;)

First off, Lynch is a given, and I think Bolden (assuming it's Anquan and not Brandon Boldin) has to be in your flex spot, last week vs Seattle was not indicative of what he'll do on a weekly basis. (neither was week 1, but something in the middle is about right). You don't have 3 Rb's worthy of hitting the starting lineup over what Bolden can do.

Secondly, your decision of the RB2 all depends on Reggie Bush's knee, in my opinion. If Bush doesn't practice all week, it's a sign that he'll either not play, or that he'll only play a limited number of snaps, leaving Bell as the featured runner and he's probably the best bet. But, if it looks like Bush will be just fine, than I say you go with Steven Ridley. Given New England's offensive wows, they have to lean on Ridley to at least some degree. Blount is a joke and Brandon Boldin still isn't ready, Ridley and Edelman are all they've got.

Lamaar Miller is in a dead even split for playing time with Daniel Thomas, as is Darryl Richardson with Isiah Pead. Granted Richardson out-touched Pead in week two, but they both were on the field for roughly the same amount of offensive plays (I think the split was 37-30 or something similar). And remember, this was Pead's first week back, it could get even worse as Pead gets more practice time in with the #1's.

In all honesty, it's a crap shoot between Ridely and Miller, and I'm sure a short TD will make the difference one way or the other, but I have more faith in Ridley getting it, than I do Miller

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Bell's name was spelled really weird, but for some reason I thought it was pronounced Jackie for some reason :L lol.

I guess I'll go with Anquan Boldin and then wait to see how Bush is. Thanks.

Pitt Browns Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with TREFF. Lynch is in your lineup no matter what. Bolden has to be in at your flex. Last week was more Seattle's defense and less Bolden not performing. He will get his catches, especially against the Colts secondary.

I have never been high on Miller. I just haven't seen enough from him to start him over Ridley. I have seen Ridley perform and with Tampa's improved secondary, I see a few more holes open for Ridley this week.

I couldn't play Joique Bell ahead of Ridley unless I knew Bush was not playing. That being said...if Bush is out, I would have Bell in over Ridley.

If Reggie Bush is playing Sunday: Lynch, Ridley, Bolden
If Bush is out: Lynch, Bell, Bolden

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with TREFF. Lynch is in your lineup no matter what. Bolden has to be in at your flex. Last week was more Seattle's defense and less Bolden not performing. He will get his catches, especially against the Colts secondary.

I have never been high on Miller. I just haven't seen enough from him to start him over Ridley. I have seen Ridley perform and with Tampa's improved secondary, I see a few more holes open for Ridley this week.

I couldn't play Joique Bell ahead of Ridley unless I knew Bush was not playing. That being said...if Bush is out, I would have Bell in over Ridley.

If Reggie Bush is playing Sunday: Lynch, Ridley, Bolden
If Bush is out: Lynch, Bell, Bolden

Thanks