• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB help

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Foster out I was able to pick up Alfred Blue and he looks like he could be in for a big day against Cleveland. But, right now I have CJ Anderson, McKinnon and Alfred Morris in my RB's and Flex positions. I'm going to stick with Morris but need 2 between Anderson, Mckinnon and Blue.

I'm leaning toward CJ Anderson so it's really between McKinnon and Blue, both have pretty good matchups and should get plenty of touches.

Any thoughts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know others are high on anderson, im not, you dont know what the heck is gonna happen there, he could be huge, could do 1 carry

blue is a must play
so that leaves anderson or mckinnon

depends if its ppr.......mckinnon will get some catches.......and yards.....and usage for sure........

anderson, question mark for me

i say blue and mckinnon

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know others are high on anderson, im not, you dont know what the heck is gonna happen there, he could be huge, could do 1 carry

blue is a must play
so that leaves anderson or mckinnon

depends if its ppr.......mckinnon will get some catches.......and yards.....and usage for sure........

anderson, question mark for me

i say blue and mckinnon

I thought he was the only healthy RB on Denver, well besides their 3rd stringer. Is Ball back this week?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably choose Blue. The St. Louis run defense has been much better than its pass defense and Denver isn't particularly committed to running the ball.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was the only healthy RB on Denver, well besides their 3rd stringer. Is Ball back this week?

he is back this week, no one knows whether they ride anderson or let ball loose, or split etc

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably choose Blue. The St. Louis run defense has been much better than its pass defense and Denver isn't particularly committed to running the ball.

true. You guys have changed my mind, I think I'll roll with McKinnon and Blue

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am also debating on starting Blue and mckinnon this week... But i dont understand why everyone thinks blue is a must start... He is not Foster, and it is a totally different team with a new QB... Who knows what type of offense they will use... I agree Blue is guaranteed 15+ touches, but he has started before and he has not lit up anyone in his starts... Not to mention, one of the reasons everyone is so gungho about blue is that he is a good receiver, in his starts earlier this season he did not get more than 3 receptions...

I like blue a lot, but i dont think he is any better of a start than mckinnon or anderson...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am also debating on starting Blue and mckinnon this week... But i dont understand why everyone thinks blue is a must start... He is not Foster, and it is a totally different team with a new QB... Who knows what type of offense they will use... I agree Blue is guaranteed 15+ touches, but he has started before and he has not lit up anyone in his starts... Not to mention, one of the reasons everyone is so gungho about blue is that he is a good receiver, in his starts earlier this season he did not get more than 3 receptions...

I like blue a lot, but i dont think he is any better of a start than mckinnon or anderson...

Yep. .I agree. Still would start him over Anderson though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when your playing back ups or guys splitting, do you want the guy in a run first system whose definitely gonna get touches? ala Blue

The guy who splits carries and doesnt get any goaline work ala mckinnon

the guy who had 1 big game, and the starter is back, and no one knows wth is coming....on a pass first team ala anderson.....

just my thoughts g/l

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when your playing back ups or guys splitting, do you want the guy in a run first system whose definitely gonna get touches? ala Blue

The guy who splits carries and doesnt get any goaline work ala mckinnon

the guy who had 1 big game, and the starter is back, and no one knows wth is coming....on a pass first team ala anderson.....

just my thoughts g/l

not that i disagree with your logic... The problem is that i jsut have no clue... Anderson could be a great start becasue the broncos will likely win big...

McKinnon is still a big play back, yes he is not the goal line back, and that does hurt, but i would say mckinnon is more likely to get the yards than blue is...

**in my money league i have 2 spots open for mckinnon, Blue, Theo Riddick and Trent richardson... I have no clue at all who to go with after making the assumption that Reggie Bush is not playing as well as Arian Foster...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mckinnon hasnt had many big plays though,

and anderson COULD.............

i jsut want guys that get the ball, and are def gonna get the ball............cant get points without oppurtunity

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for what its worth, id go blue and trent, trents a hung though

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson could be a great start becasue the broncos will likely win big...

if they do. .. and yes its entirely possible, if not probable, they will, still doesn't mean Anderson is the one taking up garbage time. Peyton throws short to kill clock just as often as running, and lately they've been putting in Osweiler, so it's likely that Juwan Thompson gets most if the garbage. Only thing that is fairly predictable is that it wouldn't be Ball since there would be no reason to risk aggravating the injury in garbage time.