• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate each FBS team in a Tier 6 system.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a 6-Tier Rating, how do you rate all FBS teams.

Go here and vote - https://goo.gl/forms/7UvDA5Va4AttTnEW2

I got a Google Form set up with each section as a conference. Each section has a list of teams and you can select what tier you think that team is.

It is not a Tier by conference, but overall FBS. So, the best in the conference isn't automatically a Tier 1. Those that have a good shot at CFP would be Tier 1. So, unless you think the best Sun Belt team has a good shot in CFP, there shouldn't be a Tier 1 for Sun Belt team.

And you can go back and make changes.

tenor.gif

That's too much like work.:suds:

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool stuff.

Until I realized that a random number generator would know more than I would on over half the teams.

But I’m really lazy too.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that so many won't vote or will intentionally troll. I spent all of 3-5 minutes to go through the original doc about 20 minutes after the OP because I thought it would give an interesting insight to the board's collective composite and answered based on my perceptions for each team's strength. Could've been an interesting survey if taken seriously. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind getting a link to the results, as only one other person had voted before I did and I could see the results at that point. I didn't want to go through it again to see the updated results because I think it would throw off the composite having to vote a second time to see them.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that so many won't vote or will intentionally troll. I spent all of 3-5 minutes to go through the original doc about 20 minutes after the OP because I thought it would give an interesting insight to the board's collective composite and answered based on my perceptions for each team's strength. Could've been an interesting survey if taken seriously. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind getting a link to the results, as only one other person had voted before I did and I could see the results at that point. I didn't want to go through it again to see the updated results because I think it would throw off the composite having to vote a second time to see them.

Don't bother worrying. 2 people have voted Kansas as first tier so that's about all you need to know

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother worrying. 2 people have voted Kansas as first tier so that's about all you need to know

Hence the comment that some intentionally troll with what could've been a decent collective. Oh well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like @OregonDucks filled one in though. Has to be him that was the lone vote for Oregon as tier 1 right? :noidea:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too many tiers. 3-4 is enough

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

upload_2018-6-23_16-43-11.jpeg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have just been AlaskaGuy thinking he was posting in the basketball forum though? :noidea:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I see your point ... we're more of a GIF crowd.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some of us are the "I post pictures of grown men repeatedly on a message board and pretend I'm not sexually aroused by them" crowd... but I'm just sayin