• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RANGERS vs CARDINALS GAME 7

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GET IT DONE........... this ones for charlie hough,toby harrah,tom grieve,jim sundberg,jeff burroughs,steve buechele,gaylord perry,buddy bell,fergie jenkins,nolan ryan,geno petralli,ruben sierra,pete o'brien,julio franco,juan gonzalez,pudge,oddibe mcdowell,pete incaviglia,jeff russel,bobby witt,bobby valentine,dean palmer,rusty greer,johnny oates,raffy and all rangers everywhere!!!!!! GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wont be posting gotta go out for sisters b-day.......GO RANGERS!!!!!!! lets do this

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My son has a baseball game tonight. It will be the first game of his life that I do not go to. I feel really guilty for missing it, but I just can't miss this game 7.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My son has a baseball game tonight. It will be the first game of his life that I do not go to. I feel really guilty for missing it, but I just can't miss this game 7.

I just had a funny visual of a bunch of little leaguers playing with ZERO parents in the stands just standing there looking bewildered.

Tough call. Thanks god my kiddo is only 10 months old and I can put her in her play pen once the game gets going.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rangers ARE going to win tonight. Carpenter is on 3 days rest and it's the third time this offense has faced him. I honestly think that he's gone in the first three and the Rangers are going to relatively coast to the finish. At least that's what I'm telling myself today. I, like I'm sure most of you did, went to sleep last night telling the wife it was over and they were going to lose by 20. Thank god we don't play the game, because I honestly think those guys could give a rat's ass that they lost that game last night. Not that it doesn't bother them, but it serves more as motivation than anything else.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't worry about Carpenter as much as I do Harrison and then likely CJ for a couple innings. I think we can score a few runs. But can we keep their offense down?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck tonight guys. I despise the Cardinals and will be cheering hard tonight for the Rangers.
They can do it.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It will be critical for the Rangers to make Carp throw strikes. They can't swing at averything. With him being on 3 days rest, they need to get his pitch count up as quickly as possible.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wont be posting gotta go out for sisters b-day.......GO RANGERS!!!!!!! lets do this

Funny, tonight is my sisters birthday. Only difference is my sister will be watching the game because she's as big of a Rangers fan as anyone on this board. Wish I was home to watch it with her!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight is our night guys! We will get it done! Tonights game will make suffering through last night worth it. We are going to enjoy the game even more.

Great moments are born from great opportunity.
And that's what you have here tonight, boys.

That's what you've earned here, tonight.

One game.

If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine.

But not this game. Not tonight.

Tonight, we pitch with 'em.

Tonight, we stay with 'em, and we shut them down because we can!
Tonight, we are the greatest baseball team in the world.

You were born to be baseball players -- every one of ya.

And you were meant to be here tonight.

This is your time.

Their time -- is done. It's over.

I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a great baseball team the Cardinals have.
Screw 'em!

This is your time!!

Now go out there and take it!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tonight is our night guys! We will get it done! Tonights game will make suffering through last night worth it. We are going to enjoy the game even more.

Great moments are born from great opportunity.
And that's what you have here tonight, boys.

That's what you've earned here, tonight.

One game.

If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine.

But not this game. Not tonight.

Tonight, we pitch with 'em.

Tonight, we stay with 'em, and we shut them down because we can!
Tonight, we are the greatest baseball team in the world.

You were born to be baseball players -- every one of ya.

And you were meant to be here tonight.

This is your time.

Their time -- is done. It's over.

I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a great baseball team the Cardinals have.
Screw 'em!

This is your time!!

Now go out there and take it!

Oh Kurt Russell!!! You have me fired up!!!

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just saw the Reliant ad with the dental gun and it reminded me of the suncreen pills ad they ran. Funny thing is they think that actually might be a product in a few years. The pills, not the gun.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It has never been more critical for the Rangers to get an early lead. That crowd needs to get taken out of it early.