• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Travel to Toronto for Four Games September 11-14

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Evan Grant:

Scherzer, however, then said the uncomfortable part out loud: It’s entirely possible this issue, for which he will undergo an MRI on Wednesday, could be related. And that left him a bit unsettled.

“The past couple of games have been my forearm feeling tight,” Scherzer said. “It’s probably related because, you know, the kinetic chain. Your forearm is tight, the stress goes somewhere else in the kinetic chain. For me, that’s what is in my head right now. All of a sudden your triceps area picks up more stress and I can’t handle it. So, I didn’t do anything that damaged my forearm, but here I am with a triceps injury.

“Best case scenario: I wake up [Wednesday] and feel totally fine,” he added. “But I’ve got to get an MRI and know what this is.”

Here’s the thing, though, some 30 minutes after the game and well over an hour after he’d been removed with the “spasm,” Scherzer said the feeling, which he described as something “like a Charley Horse in my triceps,” hadn’t really released

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From Evan Grant:

Scherzer, however, then said the uncomfortable part out loud: It’s entirely possible this issue, for which he will undergo an MRI on Wednesday, could be related. And that left him a bit unsettled.

“The past couple of games have been my forearm feeling tight,” Scherzer said. “It’s probably related because, you know, the kinetic chain. Your forearm is tight, the stress goes somewhere else in the kinetic chain. For me, that’s what is in my head right now. All of a sudden your triceps area picks up more stress and I can’t handle it. So, I didn’t do anything that damaged my forearm, but here I am with a triceps injury.

“Best case scenario: I wake up [Wednesday] and feel totally fine,” he added. “But I’ve got to get an MRI and know what this is.”

Here’s the thing, though, some 30 minutes after the game and well over an hour after he’d been removed with the “spasm,” Scherzer said the feeling, which he described as something “like a Charley Horse in my triceps,” hadn’t really released
Hope to pray he is ok. Can’t lose him indefinitely. We have to have a healthy Scherzer and Eovaldi to have a shot of getting to the playoffs and going far

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope to pray he is ok. Can’t lose him indefinitely. We have to have a healthy Scherzer and Eovaldi to have a shot of getting to the playoffs and going far
Flat fact! Our BP can not support Heaney Gray and Dunning.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emilio pagan pitching right now for Twins is a FA this offseason. I could see the Rangers going after him

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the home crowd sell outs let's get them both.
We going to need to plus more or be prepared to have another disaster bullpen year like the present one. They’re either going to have to bring in at least 5 or just live with another worst bullpen in baseball

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scherzer out for the rest of the year with Teres major strain
You knew something was going to come of it when he first started having issues. I don't know if at the first sign of trouble if they had shut him down for a couple of weeks would have helped or not. But I am not surprised.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries can be identified on standard shoulder MRIs, but more detailed larger field-of-view images are needed to make an accurate assessment of the injury. Most of these injuries heal without the need to operate, and most players are able to return to play within three months.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Perez go back into his slot or Bradford?