• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers in Seattle for a 4 game Memorial Day weekend set: 5/27-30

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We mentioned Juan Gonzalez the other day. I remember when he had 108 RBI by the all star break. He was a guy you loved seeing at the plate with men on.

Gallo is the opposite of that for me.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We mentioned Juan Gonzalez the other day. I remember when he had 108 RBI by the all star break. He was a guy you loved seeing at the plate with men on.

Gallo is the opposite of that for me.
He has become a embarrassment to me.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frisco's A. J. Alexy 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 6 SO, 66 p, 48 s, 0.75 ERA.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say embarrassment, he's just not an elite player. Not a piece to build around.
Agree except if he K' he just doesn't get anything to hit. Always getting plugs and excuses. Hard to justify him getting so much playing time.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team keeps me off balance from day to day. One day pitching is good and runs are plentiful. Next day nada. Consistency has been non-existence. You get the idea the re-build is on schedule and boom it seems lagging behind. At this time I see maybe four keepers.( pitching/position combine)

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team keeps me off balance from day to day. One day pitching is good and runs are plentiful. Next day nada. Consistency has been non-existence. You get the idea the re-build is on schedule and boom it seems lagging behind. At this time I see maybe four keepers.( pitching/position combine)
To me, the rebuild being on schedule or not has nothing to do with the level of play of our current team. That is because of how few of these players will still be around in the completed product.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the rebuild being on schedule or not has nothing to do with the level of play of our current team. That is because of how few of these players will still be around in the completed product.

guys playing better now = trade pieces = stronger rebuild

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but who are these trade pcs that will bring a stronger rebuild? For that reason I believe the rebuild is not on schedule are we would have stronger trade product. just my opinion. We have had almost a season of evaluation and preparation and not many keepers or strong trade pcs at least not yet. May change.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but who are these trade pcs that will bring a stronger rebuild? For that reason I believe the rebuild is not on schedule are we would have stronger trade product. just my opinion. We have had almost a season of evaluation and preparation and not many keepers or strong trade pcs at least not yet. May change.

well technically i guess it's just getting started. Trade deadline and off-season will give us a better idea of how on track it is.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they are playing well enough that they decide to stand pat instead of selling. I think a couple of weeks ago we discussed that very possibility. Now that they have played more games and have proven to not be that good, we no longer have to be concerned with that.

However, we still have Gibson to trade. Ian Kennedy too. Folty is a possibility I guess.

Other than Gallo, I am not sure how many others we could have hoped to trade even if we were playing better. If Joey was playing much better the team might not even consider trading him so I am not sure that even his play has cost us in the rebuilding process.

They should probably listen if someone is interested in IKF. He hasn't done worse than I expected so I don't think he has cost us in trade value.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the our rebuilding focus should be on our minor leagues. That is where our rebuild is really happening right now.

At the major league level we have found Garcia for our future, and both Kennedy and Gibson have proven very valuable for trade purposes. To me that spells success in the MLB part of the rebuild for 2021.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, we have 4 more months of this season for guys like Solak, Calhoun, Lowe, and IKF to show us a lot. We also could see some young pitching come up in a few weeks and show some potential.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they are playing well enough that they decide to stand pat instead of selling. I think a couple of weeks ago we discussed that very possibility. Now that they have played more games and have proven to not be that good, we no longer have to be concerned with that.

However, we still have Gibson to trade. Ian Kennedy too. Folty is a possibility I guess.

Other than Gallo, I am not sure how many others we could have hoped to trade even if we were playing better. If Joey was playing much better the team might not even consider trading him so I am not sure that even his play has cost us in the rebuilding process.

They should probably listen if someone is interested in IKF. He hasn't done worse than I expected so I don't think he has cost us in trade value.

with all of the IF we have in the system, seems reasonable to think IKF could be a trade piece.