• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers/A's - The Final Battle for the West.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you are defending jaar just shows how clueless you are

He's been running out with the same song and dance anytime the Rangers lose 2 in row for AT LEAST 2 years now

He's rarely right, and only tries to stir things up, he was finally right, hooray, who cares... I can tolerate a lot, even Scotman's and Hambombs' periodic nonsense, but that guy irks me to an unfathomable level, probably b/c I know he's really not a fan and just a troll

I can take solace in the fact that I know Scotsman is a true fan

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been running out with the same song and dance anytime the Rangers lose 2 in row for AT LEAST 2 years now

He's rarely right, and only tries to stir things up, he was finally right, hooray, who cares... I can tolerate a lot, even Scotman's and Hambombs' periodic nonsense, but that guy irks me to an unfathomable level, probably b/c I know he's really not a fan and just a troll

you better believe it, pilgrim

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may be clueless, but it's your ass that got nailed to the smokehouse wall today, dumbass.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his track record... That particular post you referenced was no more than what we all would say.... But his past....well...no better way to say it than "troll".

If he's a troll then why wasn't he banned weeks ago, permanently? The fact is that he was banned because the Rangers lost and he was right.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's a troll then why wasn't he banned weeks ago, permanently? The fact is that he was banned because the Rangers lost and he was right.

Sorry bud, but we're gonna have to agree to disagree. He's done this same shit for three years. He just happened to finally be right this time. All he does is show up when things are going wrong and post doom and gloom. He's a troll.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the ban seems reactionary, it is kind of like trying to change voter registration laws after a black guy gets elected

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have no problems with differing opinions. I do have problems with trolls who only come on here to start crap. The ban is only for 3 days, it's not like I banned him altogether which I also could do.

You could have banned him until the Rangers win again. In other words, if the Rangers lose Friday we won't hear from him again until next April.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why did I ban him today? Well, because I realized that I could ban him. I was deleting his posts and saw the option to ban him which I'd never seen before. I banned him for 3 days because banning someone for good seems a little over the top for me. He's not bad enough to ban for good, its not like he's on here every day just days that he thinks he can piss us off. Plus he may be an active member of other boards on this forum and I don't want to prevent him from posting on those boards.

If abusing my power is banning one guy in the year plus that I've been the MOD then I guess I'm The Great Dictator!

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have banned him until the Rangers win again. In other words, if the Rangers lose Friday we won't hear from him again until next April.

I think that was the idea. The guy is at best, a front running whiner, but there are few of us regs here who aren't guilty of the same stuff. Had the Rangers won it wouldn't have been a problem and everybody would have been on his ass like white on rice and rightfully so.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did I ban him today? Well, because I realized that I could ban him. I was deleting his posts and saw the option to ban him which I'd never seen before. I banned him for 3 days because banning someone for good seems a little over the top for me. He's not bad enough to ban for good, its not like he's on here every day just days that he thinks he can piss us off. Plus he may be an active member of other boards on this forum and I don't want to prevent him from posting on those boards.

If abusing my power is banning one guy in the year plus that I've been the MOD then I guess I'm The Great Dictator!

If you don't have the nerve to let him have his say (within TOS guidelines) or the balls to ignore him then you should have stayed in bed. It was a bush move, SIR.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with Al that he shouldn't have been banned ... suggest back channel email to a poster who is pushing it. Banning for what someone says is a bit over the top.

Will I get banned when I pan the next YT ... or Long Ball?

If you still get a newspaper ... I doubt you read all the news or opinion pieces. You don't spend time on those stories or writers who don't appeal to you. If there is a poster here you don't appreciate ... then just ignore them.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, vBulletin comes with an ignore list...

Click on the user name and select "view public profile".
Underneath the avatar, there find "send message" and "user lists". Click on user lists.
Click "add to ignore list".
On the next screen, click yes.

Viola. User will now be ignored.

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that was the idea. The guy is at best, a front running whiner, but there are few of us regs here who aren't guilty of the same stuff. Had the Rangers won it wouldn't have been a problem and everybody would have been on his ass like white on rice and rightfully so.

Actually I don't believe in bans unless there are threats, illegal implications etc. I knew after the loss when I signed on here he would unload. When I found out he was banned I found it amusing.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't believe in bans unless there are threats, illegal implications etc. I knew after the loss when I signed on here he would unload. When I found out he was banned I found it amusing.

I will admit I jumped the gun on the ban. I was frustrated by the lose and by his attitude so I banned him. I tried to undo it but couldn't figure it out so he can sit out another day until it expires!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing I forgot to mention in earlier posts. Jaar is posting from just right outside of LA! I do have access to your IP addresses so I can look up where you're posting from.