• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: RAMS/NINERS 820 PM

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yea, however, in the Rams case, they have been blown out twice in a row after a couple of desperate signings with Miller and OBJ.

I don't think those were moves made out of desperation...and time will tell if they pan out...I know I wouldn't judge them on this game only...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think those were moves made out of desperation...and time will tell if they pan out...I know I wouldn't judge them on this game only...
I’m not judging them. But at the time they didn’t need either player the way they were rolling. they could still pan out. The true Stafford is the bigger concern to me.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will get it together and be a dangerous team by playoff time. McVay will take the bye week to make the proper adjustments.

Agree... Rams a dangerous team. Little early to expect much from Miller or OBJ, have to give them a couple of weeks.

2 interceptions proved very costly... and for some reason Rams totally abandoned the run... 10 rushes the entire game. 49ers ran the ball 44 times and controlled the clock doing so.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what never gets talked about is things like this can happen when facing divisional opponents. The team you face within your division has been scheming, plotting, preparing and building their team all offseason to face you not to mention players are very familiar with each other so weird games like this can happen.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what never gets talked about is things like this can happen when facing divisional opponents. The team you face within your division has been scheming, plotting, preparing and building their team all offseason to face you not to mention players are very familiar with each other so weird games like this can happen.
Also, parity