• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson or Murphy. Nelson is the most like AD in many facets: size, speed, quickness, etc.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this article. Jimmy G is a washed-up QB and Wentz has already proven he can win with 3/4 of the season gone and he even got a game ball. Now he knows the Rams' offense while pron boy has to lean it. My only guess they did this was to get insights into the Niners. Maybe.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like another turd is leaving! There will be plenty of roster spots available as the PS peeps will move into these spots and then a newer PS will be filled with new peeps.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was only making 800K, I doubt he got much more than that to re-sign. He'll hopefully go back to being depth.
Yea Shopson, Rozeboom only moved into a starter's role at LB because they were short in available bodies that were competitive. Plus, he plays on the STs where he is decent and he does what he is told like Hoecht and the ShitferBrains twins likes those types of players. Cheap, obedient, and give it their all even though they are crap players except Hoecht is pretty good when he is a DT only!! Rozeboom is just a STs player ONLY!

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Shopson that's what I thought.

I'm on YouTube far too much (and have YouTubeTV as my "cable TV" option). Jake Ellenbogen and Locked On Rams are pretty good for Rams-specific content. For draft content, I like NFL Stock Exchange, PFF, and Broshmo.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anchrum finally leaves and he signed with the SeaHags. Jonah Williams is leaving for the Vikings. This means, the draft will feature defense to fill the spots that are opening-up. Maybe some more D-Line vets will be signed later toward the draft and we will probably pick a host of replacements in the sixth round this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anchrum finally leaves and he signed with the SeaHags. Jonah Williams is leaving for the Vikings. This means, the draft will feature defense to fill the spots that are opening-up. Maybe some more D-Line vets will be signed later toward the draft and we will probably pick a host of replacements in the sixth round this year.

Yeah, those two guys could be replaced by later wave signings from FA IMO. Of course, the Rams also have a lot of picks in the draft and day 3 could bring replacements as well.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah they can go and both won't be missed.. so that means Brian Allen, Anchrum, Williams have been shown the door. Too bad rozenboom didn't get the axe. Whos next, Logan Bruss needs to be shown the door and Steten Bennett and why do we still have Derion I-can't-cover-shit Kendricks on the roster??????

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah they can go and both won't be missed.. so that means Brian Allen, Anchrum, Williams have been shown the door. Too bad rozenboom didn't get the axe. Whos next, Logan Bruss needs to be shown the door and Steten Bennett and why do we still have Derion I-can't-cover-shit Kendricks on the roster??????

Some of those guys may be let go when/if they are replaced. No need to dump them without a replacement in hand.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Bruss will be next to go if he doesn't improve in OTA'S coming soon. Another wasted draft pick. A Third Rounder no less. Kendricks is this year's Savior project for McShiferBrains. Nobody wants him in a trade and of course McShitferBrains and his Savior complex has a new patient. Geez, I don't know why McShitferBrains needs to fix these assholes like Kendricks, who is a complete waste of a roster spot.

Bennett is working out in Texas but when the Rams went to contact him, he disappeared. So the Rams will retain the contract until 2026 or trade it on draft day, but McShitferBrains is losing his patience and I suspect he will soon be history for sure!

The initial reaction from the ShitferBrains twins was they were done with Bennett, but then they got all misty-eyed and wanted to check-in with him but he disappeared again. So it won't be long!! If they keep him going into the season, they are completely nuts between the both of them!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Bruss will be next to go if he doesn't improve in OTA'S coming soon. Another wasted draft pick. A Second Rounder no less. Kendricks is this year's Savior project for McShiferBrains. Nobody wants him in a trade and of course McShitferBrains and his Savior complex has a new patient. Geez, I don't know why McShitferBrains needs to fix these assholes like Kendricks, who is a complete waste of a roster spot.

Bennett is working out in Texas but when the Rams went to contact him, he disappeared. So the Rams will retain the contract until 2026 or trade it on draft day, but McShitferBrains is losing his patience and I suspect he will soon be history for sure!

The initial reaction from the ShitferBrains twins was they were done with Bennett., but then they got all misty-eyed and wanted to check-in with him but he disappeared again. So it won't be long!! If they keep him going into the season, they are completely nuts between the both of them!
Bruss was a 3rd rounder