• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win now philosophy because Kroenke needs to sell a butt load of high $$ PSL's says Cooks all day.

Proven NFL multi year 1K yard WR's aren't drafted every year. Besides, Ridley still being there by most accounts was a fluke, so that too as you mentioned, is total hindsight.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita

I understand why they did it, but still makes me nervous
Hang in there ALR......... To me, it's not as bad as it looks on the surface...

They already went this route with Watkins only to see him basically play decoy to open the field for Woods, Kupp and Gurley, and then have him leave.
Watkins, while a huge talent, is still seeking to fulfill his 'potential', we all love that word here in Rams land...

Potential!

Good luck at your next stop Sammy, you didn't exactly live up to our 'hopes' here in LA, so don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Knowing they lost Watkins after giving up a 2nd for him, the Rams will be highly motivated to sign Cooks to an extension so their 1st rounder doesn't end up a waste, which means the Rams will likely overpay to ensure he signs (and rumors are they want it done before the season and they don't even know how he fits or if he will fit ).
It looks a lot like the days of bad money after good are gone ALR. We saw this new staff cut ties the GRob real quick, ties with Tree, Tru, and Quinn and then with Sammy too. These all point to a staff that know when to hold, knows when to fold them, knows when to walk away, know when to run. They don't count their money, sitting at the table, cause there's always time for counting when the dealing done. (LOL, I digress, but that just fit too well)

I guess I'm saying, don't worry about hanging on, if they do every now and then, they've already proved they are willing to cut ties earlier than later. The bigger concern, there MO presents scenarios, that say they may cut and run on dudes they need to hang in there with. Roger comes to mind, and the Saffold's of the world do seem to be the exceptions rather than the rule, right?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win now philosophy because Kroenke needs to sell a butt load of high $$ PSL's says Cooks all day.

Proven NFL multi year 1K yard WR's aren't drafted every year. Besides, Ridley still being there by most accounts was a fluke, so that too as you mentioned, is total hindsight.

Vita

I understand why they did it, but still makes me nervous for a couple of reasons:

1) they already went this route with Watkins only to see him basically play decoy to open the field for Woods, Kupp and Gurley, and then have him leave

2) knowing they lost Watkins after giving up a 2nd for him, the Rams will be highly motivated to sign Cooks to an extension so their 1st rounder doesn't end up a waste, which means the Rams will likely overpay to ensure he signs ( and rumors are they want it done before the season and they don't even know how he fits or if he will fit ).

Like I said, they can't sign all of these guys and winning doesn't keep guys from chasing jack.

They have thrown all their eggs into a basket for win now mode to help sell PLS's but at the risk of losing some of these guys ( and the draft capital spent to acquire them ) when they can't sign everyone.
Hang in there ALR......... To me, it's not as bad as it looks on the surface...

Watkins, while a huge talent, is still seeking to fulfill his 'potential', we all love that word here in Rams land...

Potential!

Good luck at your next stop Sammy, you didn't exactly live up to our 'hopes' here in LA, so don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

It looks a lot like the days of bad money after good are gone ALR. We saw this new staff cut ties the GRob real quick, ties with Tree, Tru, and Quinn and then with Sammy too. These all point to a staff that know when to hold, knows when to fold them, knows when to walk away, know when to run. They don't count their money, sitting at the table, cause there's always time for counting when the dealing done. (LOL, I digress, but that just fit too well)

I guess I'm saying, don't worry about hanging on, if they do every now and then, they've already proved they are willing to cut ties earlier than later. The bigger concern, there MO presents scenarios, that say they may cut and run on dudes they need to hang in there with. Roger comes to mind, and the Saffold's of the world do seem to be the exceptions rather than the rule, right?

Do you honestly think Cooks is worth 16M+ per year?

Cause if Sammy got 15M, you know it's going to take more than that to sign Cooks.

To me, Cooks isn't Julio Jones, Megatron, AJ Green OBJ category.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita

I understand why they did it, but still makes me nervous for a couple of reasons:

1) they already went this route with Watkins only to see him basically play decoy to open the field for Woods, Kupp and Gurley, and then have him leave

2) knowing they lost Watkins after giving up a 2nd for him, the Rams will be highly motivated to sign Cooks to an extension so their 1st rounder doesn't end up a waste, which means the Rams will likely overpay to ensure he signs ( and rumors are they want it done before the season and they don't even know how he fits or if he will fit ).

Like I said, they can't sign all of these guys and winning doesn't keep guys from chasing jack.

They have thrown all their eggs into a basket for win now mode to help sell PLS's but at the risk of losing some of these guys ( and the draft capital spent to acquire them ) when they can't sign everyone.

Do you honestly think Cooks is worth 16M+ per year?

Cause if Sammy got 15M, you know it's going to take more than that to sign Cooks.

To me, Cooks isn't Julio Jones, Megatron, AJ Green OBJ category.

Who are we in danger of honestly losing beside Suh next year?

Now as far as Cooks go, he bought into the Rams immediately when he was traded, Watkins never did. Unsurprisingly he was the only guy last year to complain about his targets.

Cooks also is a better fit for the offense, he will be a legit field stretcher with his speed, which is something speedy Austin can't provide. Even though he has outperformed Watkins as a player, I bet he signs an extension averaging less than Watkins per year. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are we in danger of honestly losing beside Suh next year?

Now as far as Cooks go, he bought into the Rams immediately when he was traded, Watkins never did. Unsurprisingly he was the only guy last year to complain about his targets.

Cooks also is a better fit for the offense, he will be a legit field stretcher with his speed, which is something speedy Austin can't provide. Even though he has outperformed Watkins as a player, I bet he signs an extension averaging less than Watkins per year. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

That would be great if he did. I hope that's the case

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS:

SPOT ON AS USUAL VITA!!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let that little bitch talk all the shit he wants...he failed to realize the seachickens haven't have a 1000 yd back since Lynch left their ass and on top of that a really really shitty OL to block for him. Hope LA plays Cardi B when we play this scrub.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let that little bitch talk all the shit he wants...he failed to realize the seachickens haven't have a 1000 yd back since Lynch left their ass and on top of that a really really shitty OL to block for him. Hope LA plays Cardi B when we play this scrub.
Let him talk his shit. We just need to use it as bulletin board material both times we play the Seachickens. If it goes how I think it'll go, both he and Wilson are going to be fighting to be first in line for the ice bath after the game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just wait until he takes the hand off and sees Donald or Suh in his face immediately.

Someday Seattle will realize they need to invest in the o-line, lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some recent developments and UDFA signings. The Jeune kid is intriguing and OKO is predicted to get playing time pushing Ebukam for his position. These next couple of months could be fun to watch!!

Los Angeles Rams

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the full list of new uniform numbers:

• Joseph Noteboom: 70
  • Brian Allen: 55
  • John Franklin-Myers: 57