• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RAIDERS WILL BEAT HOUSTON

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dead forum..... this will be the pivot for the next 3 years that will move the Raiders into SB contention. Manning will have died and Andy Reid will have killed off the Chefs. SD....who cares.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::clap:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carr will have another decent game. I have a feeling he could come up big though. Our running game if they pound it should be great. I think this team just needs to do a shitload of tweaks this year could be a decent one for us. If we can shut down Foster no doubt we will win. Also our MLB SIO Moore had freakin 13 tackles last week. I mean he could really be huge this year and hopefully this week against foster. JJ could be a problem though. I think they will win too though. But i thought that last week. Yet i wasnt too impressed, i was somewhat impressed with Carr last week and in all fairness he did way better then a lot of highly touted rookies did in their debut. Lets see how he fairs this week though. He didnt see the pressure very well last week. And he forced a few throws like a lot of new QB's do. If he adjusts and settles down he could manage games really well for us. Now if only we learn to mix it up with running plays and use that backfield...

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks so bad they let JJ Watt catch a fucking TD pass and then go 3 and out immediately. This game is going to be 14-0 in about 5 min. Guess I can have the rest of my Sunday back.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr is going to throw 20 interceptions this year its so obvious who he is throwing too on each play. Im really surprised how bad he is at finding a secondary receiver.