• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question for all?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably stop acting like a hall monitor would be a good start. I know there isn't much to do in Nebraska. Maybe try to find new and inventive ways to fit corn up your ass ?
My apologies i guess i should have done something simple and just provided a link that might point to a better place to post this garbage. I didnt realize how many snowflakes needed hand holding were coming from rivals, would you like some coco and a coloring book?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies i guess i should have done something simple and just provided a link that might point to a better place to post this garbage. I didnt realize how many snowflakes needed hand holding were coming from rivals, would you like some coco and a coloring book?
You seem like the snowflake in this situation. An OT thread invaded your College Football Safe space. You really set yourself up there. It's cool LQ wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to deflect, 2nd Rivals poster to attempt to deviate from the conversation they are wrong about by bringing up Nebraska.

7Gzj.gif
He was talking CFB. Make up your fucking mind. Geez, are you a woman?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem like the snowflake in this situation. An OT thread invaded your College Football Safe space. You really set yourself up there.
Says the guy getting triggered for being told that this isnt the place for rivals off topic garbage....

You are like a woman always trying to say "no you are" lmfao

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy getting triggered for being told that this isnt the place for rivals off topic garbage....

You are like a woman always trying to say "no you are" lmfao
Review the thread snowflake. You're the one angry. :noidea:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HEY!

I never got any cocoa :pout:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

dade305cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Toilet Bowl is the one for the College Football forum.

For you new folks, whenever you post something that doesn't quite belong in a forum, it gets moved to a sub-forum. They have different names but they serve a similar function, which is to keep "inappropriate" material out of the forums

Fouled Out is for the Basketball forums. Toilet Bowl = Football.

Penalty Box is for the shit that's too shitty for the normally-shitty Politics forum.

Be advised: if a Maud has to move too many of your threads, you will eventually get a time out. I know this because...well, because other people have told me. Yes.
spoken like a true gentleman appreciate the info.