• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QBR

juiceboxsupply

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the new QBR thing at espn actually made sense to me for a while. I was all for it. Then I noticed that according to QBR, the 2008 version of Trent Edwards was better than the 2010 version of Fitzpatrick. Edwards sucks and Fitzpatrick is good right? What the hell? I wouldn't mind it, but most of the other rankings seemed kind of acturate. Was Fitzpatrick's breakout 2010 actually worse than Dan Orlovsky's and Trent Edwards historic 08 campaigns?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fitzpatrick might be the real deal

though I thought the same about Edwards

the problem is for Trent Edwards I think when he pounded by Adrian Wilson in that week 5 game against the Cardinals he never recovered. Once he recovered from the injury he started to checkdown a lot more and you know what happened to our season after that 4-0 start.

which is why I felt this offseason what we need to do was add to the offensive line to protect Fitzpatrick to ensure the same thing doesn't happen to him. I think we have the middle set but we are mediocre at left tackle and right now I think we really need a right tackle but we're down on options now.

juiceboxsupply

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your right, that hit absolutely destroyed Edwards' career. Never the same after that. I just thought that Fitzpatrick's season last year would be alot better than anything Edwards ever did

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right, that hit absolutely destroyed Edwards' career. Never the same after that. I just thought that Fitzpatrick's season last year would be alot better than anything Edwards ever did

Yeah I did too

but then again we tend to think of the present as better because it is more recent in our memories.

I think Fitzpatrick will do even better this year though.