• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Put on a Happy Face

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put On A Happy Face lyrics by from Bye Bye Birdie soundtrack.

Time to get cheered up - the Broncos are about to begin the process of answering all our debates of the off season.

First thing we will find out is who it is on the Roster who will suffer some impossibly early injury - that seems to happen ever year - Usually, an important player.

The Broncos will put us all on the roller coaster of QBs - while the Mad King QB's nephew - waits to for his shot at starting.

We will find out if Max Garcia is worth a crap - or if my boy who has felt actually humiliation on the field - Michael Schofield - takes the prize. Notice how fast Max Garcia - went from RG - to LG - the original plan was for Leary to work next to Bolles. That's a telegram from the team - he has a last chance, but it also means the Broncos are about to give up on him.

We will get to marvel at the wrinkles Mike McCoy has thrown into the offense - in order to utilize the speed -and maximize the game of the starting QB. Then we will have to hope McCoy believes in his offense enough to use the offense instead of becoming predictable on 3rd or 4th and short - or like he did that last time he was here - mysteriously failing to try to get into scoring position with time on the 1st half clock (more than once).

We will also get to see if indeed - Bill Musgrave is the QB whisperer. The guy who developed Carr and Matt Ryan. - Well - heck - you can't get rawer - raw clay to start with than Peyton Lynch - or maybe he could whisper to Siemain how to establish the deep threat (especially since he reportedly has the best arm of the three guys not on the injury list).

I have high expectations that the Broncos special teams will be 100% fun, unpredictable - and a team that executes at a very high level. Brock Olivio is going to light the place up - IMO. As I typed that I was wondering if I was expecting too much.

Bill Kollar had a bad year last year - he must of lost his latest round with the bear. His influence on the draft picks - hasn't paid off yet - the Broncos started the season and eventually folded because they were weak in the middle of the line. They got him some new guys - he got on the butt of his old guys to be ready - we will see if he can do anything other than teach his guys when to throw their arms up into the passing lanes.

Don't forget Joe Woods - as the new DC. The Dude worked his way up the ladder in the league and now has a well deserved DC gig. The players liked Wade, but I think the players connect with Woods - at least the DBs loved him. When you have the talent in place - like the Broncos have - getting out of old patterns the rest of the league has practiced to defeated since the Super Bowl win - and putting in new wrinkles leads to being less predictable on Defense. Woods will either be a big success - or fail. I measure him as a winner.