• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Purdue @ Nebrasketball

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other thoughts: Parker off the bench is a stud. Pitchford is money. Petteway should be in the top 2 for B1G player of the year. Shields is as steady as they come. And Gallegos needs to get right soon. His confidence is obviously off and he was even giving up the ball when normally I would think he would be taking the shot himself. I haven't been a fan of his lately but we WILLneed him to step up down the stretch if this team wants to make a run in the B1G tournament.

bottom line
Petteway is Nebraskaball
Pitchford is money ---and prolly will go to the draft this year
Gallegos ---you use ta hit the 3's

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's a shame Gallegos went cold, but he does contribute in other ways. Reb's and DRebs.

Some leadership on the court in keeping people where they need to be.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone's goin to the draft after this year.

I think they'll all come back for one more year to make a run.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listened to Pavelka's call of the game....

That guy is literally the same as he was 20 years ago.

On the first alley oop he was like, "and Gallegos throws the ball up and......OOOHHH SPORTSCENTER HERE WE COME!!!!"

And then the second alley oop like 1 minute later he was like, "and here they come again and Gallegos throws it.............OHHHHHHHHH SPORTSCENTER....OHHHHHHHH SPORTSCENTERRRRRRR HERE WE COME AGAIN!!!!"

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side-note: I won't be shocked to see Petteway get T'd up for talking smack soon. Not saying he will but he toes a fine line sometimes

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replay on BTN starting now

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listened to Pavelka's call of the game....

That guy is literally the same as he was 20 years ago.

On the first alley oop he was like, "and Gallegos throws the ball up and......OOOHHH SPORTSCENTER HERE WE COME!!!!"

And then the second alley oop like 1 minute later he was like, "and here they come again and Gallegos throws it.............OHHHHHHHHH SPORTSCENTER....OHHHHHHHH SPORTSCENTERRRRRRR HERE WE COME AGAIN!!!!"

Started to phone this one and it didn't work. So many disconnects. KSID Sidney Nebraska was my mfn cracker. Kent and Matt lit that shit up. Holy shit did I enjoy my 40 mph from Sidney to Fort Morgan.

Then i get home and watch BTN replay and I see @seym00re @JordanHooper35 on TV, and I'm hoping that Oak started the "Benny Parker" chant in the crowd. My god fellas I love this team.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started to phone this one and it didn't work. So many disconnects. KSID Sidney Nebraska was my mfn cracker. Kent and Matt lit that shit up. Holy shit did I enjoy my 40 mph from Sidney to Fort Morgan.

Then i get home and watch BTN replay and I see @seym00re @JordanHooper35 on TV, and I'm hoping that Oak started the "Benny Parker" chant in the crowd. My god fellas I love this team.

Didn't start it but I definitely participated :D