• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

puck cut off at the pass

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About time you got it done.
but tell the mrs you expect her to kiss the boo boo soon, :bj:

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About time you got it done.
but tell the mrs you expect her to kiss the boo boo soon, :bj:

Was today "the" day????? Nice way to celebrate Gretz 25 year trade.

Someone should do a military speech about the effectiveness of his soldiers. :hail:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday was indeed the day - got the snip snip done and recovering this weekend. No more kiddos in the future that I can see.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I could have done without the needles stabbing my balls to get me numb. I thought they put a topical anesthetic on first, like at the dentist, but nope - they just poke right on in. Other than that I didn't feel any pain, and it was over in about 30 minutes. The doctor's assistant was a cute Mexican girl who said "nice balls" right before we started, that was a WTF moment and actually creeped me out.

Jumped in the Suburban (that was hard to do), went and got my meds from the pharmacy (was supposed to start them Thursday night, but I forgot to), ran some errands and was back home a few hours later rotating two bags of frozen peas most of the day/evening. Not much swelling or pain today but moving around is a bit challenging.

I'm assuming I'll be back to moving about as usual in the next day or so.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cauterized too, hearing and smelling that sizzle made me nauseous but I'm almost 40 and when my youngest will be 18 I will be 56. In comparison, when my dad died at age 56 I was 28. I started way too late at age 30.

I don't have the time or energy any more to have more kids so this was a must needed to do thing crossed off the list.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cauterized too, hearing and smelling that sizzle made me nauseous but I'm almost 40 and when my youngest will be 18 I will be 56. In comparison, when my dad died at age 56 I was 28. I started way too late at age 30.

I don't have the time or energy any more to have more kids so this was a must needed to do thing crossed off the list.
Yep the smell is what did it for me too. I explained to Mrs. Howdy that if she wanted to have another Che, we best get on with it before I turned 40. I examined that I did not want to be Larry King chasing a 10 year-old around when I'm in my 60.

But you know what, besides the smell, what really almost knocked me out is being numb but feeling the tug when the doctor reached for the tubes. There was no pain, but I felt as if someone was trying to pull my spinal cord out through my rear end.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the smell is what did it for me too. I explained to Mrs. Howdy that if she wanted to have another Che, we best get on with it before I turned 40. I examined that I did not want to be Larry King chasing a 10 year-old around when I'm in my 60.

The smell was sickening but the sound was worse to me. Damn near sounded like a welding torch.

I tried to lift my head up and look at times during the procedure but the assistant put her hand on my forehead and pushed me back down. Natural curiosity, but probably better I didn't look.

But you know what, besides the smell, what really almost knocked me out is being numb but feeling the tug when the doctor reached for the tubes. There was no pain, but I felt as if someone was trying to pull my spinal cord out through my rear end.

That was tough, I agree. I felt like I was getting gutted, my stomach started to turn. I'm just glad this is all over now. Still sensitive but overall not bad.

On a side note, Pucky Jr. II started crawling today.