• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pro rasslin'

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, guess I just grew out of it. Really lost intrest when all these new wrestlers started joing. I liked when it was just The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane, Stone Cold, Tripple H (D-Generation X), Goldust, Shawn Michaels, Bret & Owen Hart...those charecters.

I was flipping through the channels the other night and came across it. Probably watched for about 30 minutes...to see what it was like. First time I'd seen it in probably ten years. Just couldn't get into it. Was kinda like watching a tv show with bad acting.

I'm thinking Vince McMahon has lost his mind, so many totally idiotic story lines. The talent roster is really weak. It's really bad right now.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just lost your own argument with this post and don't even realize it. :L

Unlike you I'm not here to argue. Which appears to be the only reason you are are. Ok we get it you don't understand anything about pro rasslin' you proved that in your first post.

I'll ask you one more time, how is the rasslin' any different than a movie?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is there to understand about wrestling that you keep throwing in my face?

You act like people gather around the water cooler talking about how the pile driver in the ladder match spoke more about how small and alone we are in this universe, and that perhaps we are but a speck of sand sent adrift on an endless cosmic drift in space and time.

Wrestling is geared towards the lowest common denominator, and lucky for them, there are plenty of retards out there that eat it up.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you're saying soap operas are made for children? :noidea:

Can a child not watch soap operas? And since I was asking him directly, it was implied I was not referring to children since he is an adult. At least i think he is?

He might have a globe?

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on wrestling.

2875486_700b.jpg

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now squash, thats a sport a true man can get behind.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrestling_is_so_gay.jpg

Nope, nothing gay about that. I think the Greeks wrestle like that? And the Greeks wouldn't do anything that is considered gay. :rolleyes:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually when I put it on they were filming from Bridgestone where the Predators play. Looked like a large crowd. I'm guessing it's still as popular as it was when I watched...maybe more?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is there about wrestling that I'm not understanding?

Aside from a bunch of half naked men wearing costumes, fake fighting one another in outrageous storylines, and wanting the same belt to wear.

What am I missing?

Is there some hidden message about how to produce clean air, or an unlimited power source of renewable energy?

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll ask once again how is it any different than a soap opera?

Do you watch soap operas?

I've never seen a soap opera.

We all know a movie is all fake going in, right? Does that take away from the enjoyment? We know all those in the movies are just actors, do they not have a following? We go to movies for what reason, yep....entertainment.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can a child not watch soap operas? And since I was asking him directly, it was implied I was not referring to children since he is an adult. At least i think he is?

He might have a globe?

well, you said the only people watching pro wrasslin should be children.......then you said pro wrasslin = soap operas.....soooo

and we all know OD is a well rounded adult that like a little wrasslin from time to time :lol:

damn, can't find the raw thread

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you said the only people watching pro wrasslin should be children.......then you said pro wrasslin = soap operas.....soooo

No, I said that it is understandable if children watch wrestling, and then said that no well adjusted, sane adult watches it. That implied that I'm aware that adults watch it, and then I asked him if he watches Soap Operas because of the similarities.

There is some deep conversations going on here, I know it's not easy to keep up. :rolleyes:

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is there about wrestling that I'm not understanding?

Aside from a bunch of half naked men wearing costumes, fake fighting one another in outrageous storylines, and wanting the same belt to wear.

What am I missing?

Is there some hidden message about how to produce clean air, or an unlimited power source of renewable energy?

So tell me amigo why are so many intelligent people into it?

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I said that it is understandable if children watch wrestling, and then said that no well adjusted, sane adult watches it. That implied that I'm aware that adults watch it, and then I asked him if he watches Soap Operas because of the similarities.

There is some deep conversations going on here, I know it's not easy to keep up. :rolleyes:

I consider myself very sane, could totally school you on a number of things and very well adjusted. I know others far more intelligent, well adjusted than you into the rasslin', so you're wrong.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a soap opera.

We all know a movie is all fake going in, right? Does that take away from the enjoyment? We know all those in the movies are just actors, do they not have a following? We go to movies for what reason, yep....entertainment.

Yeah, but there are thousands of movies that are geared towards different people, age groups, and genres. Are you now saying you watch every movie made?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3