• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my predictions for the rest of the offseason... post yours here as well.

1) Trade Wade Miley to the Marlins for Nate Eovaldi.

2) Trade Trevor Cahill to the Rangers for low A prospect and eat more than half of his salary.

3) Trade David Peralta to the Reds for Tony Cingrani.

4) Trade Brad Ziegler to the Blue Jays for Dioner Navarro.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT idea for Navarro. He wants out in Toronto and they desperately need bullpen help. Would be a no-brainer.

I'd like to see Miley stick around. Cahill can go ASAP for just about anything as long as they pay him his salary.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade peralta. If he can adjust to pitchers next season, he will be sitting in the two hole. Peralta, Goldy and Trumbo make a formidable trio!

The rest I would be okay with...

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that the outfield is still extremely crowded. Peralta could be the odd man out if management beleives that his production last season was a mirage.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peralta is our future in the OF. We would be fools to get rid of him.

Tunasauce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peralta is our future in the OF. We would be fools to get rid of him.

OUR FUTURE? He's a twenty-seven year old minor league player who's now had only 90 games in the MLB. I was hoping this board had spent more time away from the asylum since I've last posted. He has some pop to his bat, but can only hit one side of the plate. Let's see how he readjusts to major league pitching first - I think he can be a more than serviceable outfielder, but I wouldn't even blink if they traded him tomorrow.

Even if he turned out to be great somehow, by the time he developed into where the club would want him, he'd be on the wrong side of thirty. I was kind of hoping our future lineup would be a little more exciting than that. A little more younger with a little more all star potential. Goodness, do the diamondbacks need another star to pair with Goldy.