• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday.........Playing for the draft?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, nobody's gonna admit to doing this, but honestly, is there a faster way to improve your team in future years than improving your draft status? Do I believe it....Nope, and here's why: Think back to the first meeting between these two clubs when there was still hope for both teams to become significant in the NFC east. The result was a 45-14 shellacking by NY in DC. Simply because I don't buy it doesn't mean that others won't, however, there's only one way for Washington to disprove what some might suspect....win the game!!

The question then becomes, can they win in NY? As usual we ask for your predictions, player(s) of the game and a predictive memorial play/event.

My call: In a close game, the Giants hold on 27-24 after leading 24-3 against a furious comeback attempt led by RGIII, my player of the game.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, nobody's gonna admit to doing this, but honestly, is there a faster way to improve your team in future years than improving your draft status? Do I believe it....Nope, and here's why: Think back to the first meeting between these two clubs when there was still hope for both teams to become significant in the NFC east. The result was a 45-14 shellacking by NY in DC. Simply because I don't buy it doesn't mean that others won't, however, there's only one way for Washington to disprove what some might suspect....win the game!!

The question then becomes, can they win in NY? As usual we ask for your predictions, player(s) of the game and a predictive memorial play/event.

My call: In a close game, the Giants hold on 27-24 after leading 24-3 against a furious comeback attempt led by RGIII, my player of the game.

how is RG3 gonna be your MVP when moron Gruden is gonna start a hurt McCoy

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes McCoy gets hurt early, but then....

RG3 starts the most amazing play of his career, leading the Skins to a dominating 41-7 victory.
RG3 announces after the game that he is done in DC after his contract is up as he can not coexist with Gruden, and does not appreciate the media.

RG3 then says he and Desean Jackson love the offense being run in Philly and DJax and Chip Kelly have made up. They drop hints that they will be heading to Philly.

RG3 then goes on to win 5 super bowl victories with Philly and is unanimously named the the greatest quarterback in NFL history. A statue of RG3 is put right next to the Rocky Balboa one. RG3 runs the stairs to the Philly museum of art before every Philly home game, where the children all follow him.

Gonna Fly Now!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RG3 starts the most amazing play of his career, leading the Skins to a dominating 41-7 victory.
RG3 announces after the game that he is done in DC after his contract is up as he can not coexist with Gruden, and does not appreciate the media.

RG3 then says he and Desean Jackson love the offense being run in Philly and DJax and Chip Kelly have made up. They drop hints that they will be heading to Philly.

RG3 then goes on to win 5 super bowl victories with Philly and is unanimously named the the greatest quarterback in NFL history. A statue of RG3 is put right next to the Rocky Balboa one. RG3 runs the stairs to the Philly museum of art before every Philly home game, where the children all follow him.

Gonna Fly Now!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gonna Fly Now!

This is impressive however this is how I see it. Snyder, the master marketing genius, seeing an opportunity to appease those screaming for a name change, and to capture more jersey sales, orders his favorite QB to be named from this day forward Wounded Knee. Gruden can be seen on sidelines shots blinking in Morse Code a plea to be rescued.

Giants 38-2

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is impressive however this is how I see it. Snyder, the master marketing genius, seeing an opportunity to appease those screaming for a name change, and to capture more jersey sales, orders his favorite QB to be named from this day forward Wounded Knee. Gruden can be seen on sidelines shots blinking in Morse Code a plea to be rescued.

Giants 38-2

I like this.:10:
Maybe Jon swoops down and airlifts his younger brother to safety via helicopter?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the redskins will win this game 24 -23 and mccoy will do it

i dont buy tanking the last 3 games . what we need in players wont be affected by drafting in the 2 hole or the 10 hole

you cant draft a qb here in this draft early , later on yes but not in round one

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giants 38-2

How do we get the 2? Doe Eli kneel down in the end zone to end the game?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34-24 giants
mvp- odell
we suck

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we get the 2? Doe Eli kneel down in the end zone to end the game?

In a rare act of compassion the NFL decides they have punished the Redskins enough. In an emergency owner's meeting convened halfway through the 3rd quarter they vote in a rule where the Redskins will be awarded 2 points if they demonstrate 2 consecutive 3 and outs. The vote was 31-1, that dickhead Mara wouldn't go along.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a rare act of compassion the NFL decides they have punished the Redskins enough. In an emergency owner's meeting convened halfway through the 3rd quarter they vote in a rule where the Redskins will be awarded 2 points if they demonstrate 2 consecutive 3 and outs. The vote was 31-1, that dickhead Mara wouldn't go along.

:lol:

Thanks for the morning chuckle:suds:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first version had them incorporating the rouge or whatever the Hell they call it in Canada. But predicting that our kicker would be able to kick it off that deep twice in a game just wasn't as believable as the version I settled on.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the redskins will win this game 24 -23 and mccoy will do it

i dont buy tanking the last 3 games . what we need in players wont be affected by drafting in the 2 hole or the 10 hole

you cant draft a qb here in this draft early , later on yes but not in round one

I don't want us to tank any games either dad. But I don't think we will have to. Giants win in convincing fashion 31-14. The "Good Eli" shows up and he and Odell Beckham torch our secondary. OB Jr has a couple more incredible catches.

And I disagree on your draft statement dad. A pick in the 2hole is tradeable for an extra 1st and maybe more. A pick at 10 does not... So yeah, that does change things.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want us to tank any games either dad. But I don't think we will have to. Giants win in convincing fashion 31-14. The "Good Eli" shows up and he and Odell Beckham torch our secondary. OB Jr has a couple more incredible catches.

And I disagree on your draft statement dad. A pick in the 2hole is tradeable for an extra 1st and maybe more. A pick at 10 does not... So yeah, that does change things.

not in this upcoming draft and we have a long ways to go to get in the 2 hole as well

we need an offensive lineman and we can get that at 2 or 10

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that they don't need to tank to lose, they should do a pretty good job of this even if they try really really hard. . Me? I just can't bring myself to openly root against them, especially early in the game. But if it happens they're probably better off.

None of us will care in April if we won 3 game or 4. And let's not forget a bad record doesn't just move up your first round pick, it moves up every pick in every round.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that they don't need to tank to lose, they should do a pretty good job of this even if they try really really hard. . Me? I just can't bring myself to openly root against them, especially early in the game. But if it happens they're probably better off.

None of us will care in April if we won 3 game or 4. And let's not forget a bad record doesn't just move up your first round pick, it moves up every pick in every round.

we will find good players at our slots if we scout well

i want some wins because the doom and gloom on this board is unbearable

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will find good players at our slots if we scout well

i want some wins because the doom and gloom on this board is unbearable

I agree. I think some think if we don't win 10-12 games and go to the playoffs then we SUCK.

I would like to win too. There would be nothing sweeter during this crappy season to beat Dallas in the last game and knock them out if the playoffs.

But as DG said... Long term we would probably be better off losing out. Depending on how these games play out...Washington could be in the 2 spot at the end if the day.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to lose especially against other teams in our division but we are out of the playoffs so I rather have a better draft pick then a win against the Cowgirls.