• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-SummerSlam thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miz v Bo would be great: the two most out of shape, least imposing-looking dudes squaring off. Both are huge DBs...the one difference being Bo is hilarious, while Miz is just boring and makes me wear out the FF button on my DVR.

WWE needs to stop rewarding these terrible heels. You hate Lesnar but you want to watch him. Same with HHH. Same with Rollins. But Miz...it's bathroom break time.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer Bo getting pinned in 6 seconds than to watch one more of his matches. He almost looks like one of dusty rhoads illegitimate kids with his boobies.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer Bo getting pinned in 6 seconds than to watch one more of his matches. He almost looks like one of dusty rhoads illegitimate kids with his boobies.

Bo is doing fine, I don't understand the hate.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave fat jericho a sound trashing i would say.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but I think Paige beats AJ @ SS. AJ taking 4 out of 4 plus the SS win would bury Paige. AJ will be the top Diva (next to Stephanie) no matter what. Paige needs it more.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but I think Paige beats AJ @ SS. AJ taking 4 out of 4 plus the SS win would bury Paige. AJ will be the top Diva (next to Stephanie) no matter what. Paige needs it more.

I kinda feel this is whats expected since she was thrusted so hard (giggity giggity) onto the top. She really could lose and develop an evil gimmick to give her some personality since she literally was as personable as a "paige" of paper. They really are trying to make AJ a babyface. But in all honesty shes the most liked Diva in years. And she really is beloved by young girls so shes going to be around for a long time. I really see her being one of the all time divas. They are both sluts btw.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just his conditioning, his whole gimmick got stale a long time ago.

Even worse its like he doesnt have a gimmick at all. He returned yet again, to a awkward staring at the crowd, weird smiling. Not saying anything at all. Remember the last time he just came out, smiled, and left without saying anything. WTF was that LOL. This time was weird again. He didnt do anything last time. I dont expect him to do anything this time either. Hes a shell of himself even. Damn shame.

Oh well he could just go all in with FAT Jericho and become obese.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel this is whats expected since she was thrusted so hard (giggity giggity) onto the top. She really could lose and develop an evil gimmick to give her some personality since she literally was as personable as a "paige" of paper. They really are trying to make AJ a babyface. But in all honesty shes the most liked Diva in years. And she really is beloved by young girls so shes going to be around for a long time. I really see her being one of the all time divas. They are both sluts btw.

Yeah AJ doesn't even have to do anything and she's still the top Diva. I'm fine with them making her a baby face but it's a waste of her talents & personality. I think at the end of the day, it'll be Trish, Lita, & AJ as the 3 greatest Divas ever.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse its like he doesnt have a gimmick at all. He returned yet again, to a awkward staring at the crowd, weird smiling. Not saying anything at all. Remember the last time he just came out, smiled, and left without saying anything. WTF was that LOL. This time was weird again. He didnt do anything last time. I dont expect him to do anything this time either. Hes a shell of himself even. Damn shame.

Oh well he could just go all in with FAT Jericho and become obese.

I haven't cared about Jericho since Bishoff fired him way back in the day.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just his conditioning, his whole gimmick got stale a long time ago.

I mean the Before and Afters are stunning.

Chris_Jericho_entrance.png

Jericho_1800629a.jpg

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking, is there still "unfinished" business with Brock and HHH. I know they shook hands, but is anyone remembering the Cage match with those extreme rules. If we see Kane and Orton starting to get on the same page, I am wondering if you are gonna see Brock beat Movie Cena then get jumped by the authority so Rollins cashes in.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking, is there still "unfinished" business with Brock and HHH. I know they shook hands, but is anyone remembering the Cage match with those extreme rules. If we see Kane and Orton starting to get on the same page, I am wondering if you are gonna see Brock beat Movie Cena then get jumped by the authority so Rollins cashes in.

This is very possible. But i think they might do some kind of twist on it. Its all becoming predictable at this point.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i'm reading

Swagger vs Rusev Flag Match
Bo is been talked about to be added in the IC tittle match
Rollins vs Ambrose is gonna have a stipulation added. Most likely No DQ

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really like those stips. Except they should release Bo.