• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-season Tickets are Ridiculously Priced

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Although, I think that the Devils are good at keeping ticket prices as low as possible, I think that they really botched the pre-season. I'm not a season ticket holder, so I don't know if pre-season is included but I think that the prices should be lower than the regular season.

Luckily, one of my buddies got tickets through work, so I'm really looking forward to seeing a ton of the prospects play, but I wouldn't pay full price to see them..

Blaaamo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I live on Long Island so the way I usually see them is against the Isles. If you want cheap tickets, Isles preseason is almost free (outside the arena, not box office).

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i agree preseason tickets are insane! throw the fans a bone and make one game free....it would be a sell out! just like the pens are going to do!

its funny i get a call from the devils EVERY summer about season tickets...every year i tell them there is NO REASON for me to get season tickets... for 2 reasons

#1 the devils run promos themselves where tickets are CHEAPER then regular season prices...you know how pissed id be?

#2 stubhub i can get tickets to ANY devils game and get ANY seat below face value!

until there is a demand for tickets theres no reason to get seasons

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
getting back to the preseason thing its gotta be better money wise to get a sellout even if its free because people will buy food/drinks pay for parking and get some buzz going. as opposed to making some money off the 7,000 that show up.

to me id rather have butts in the seats...because you cant make money off empty seats and you can win those empty seats over and have them come back

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you already said it cup, lol.. just go to stub hub.. who cares what the ticketmaster prices are.. i buy my tickets at stub hub and always get good deals.. i was gonna go down to philly and watch the game lower bowl for 20 bucks

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family Prudential Discount is great for ticket prices...now if I could just get my foot in the door there, I'd be happier

Blaaamo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you already said it cup, lol.. just go to stub hub.. who cares what the ticketmaster prices are.. i buy my tickets at stub hub and always get good deals.. i was gonna go down to philly and watch the game lower bowl for 20 bucks

I've always been turned off by the shipping costs on Stubhub. Is it always fed ex paid for by the buyer?

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
some are fed ex not all.. they all have different delivery methods.. i just bought some for tuesday. I always get the Electronic downloadable ones.. Only 5 dollar charge and i can have the tickets before the day of.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the electronic downloadable ones are the way to go. they just get snatched up really quick. ...

theres also a way to get them without shipping or downloading but it always asks you to pick them up at some marriot in newarkd which i thinks a bit sketchy

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost pulled the trigger on a half plan this year, but had a similar thought process to nj cup. Any time I want to go to a game, I can find tickets pretty much at the last minute for less than face value.