• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-Preseason Playoff Predictions

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas is definitely more accurate on their projections than somebody with a meteorology degree telling us what the weather will be like for the next week.
Can also say the climate is significantly more difficult to predict than sport for the most part.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow the Giants got a first place schedule

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think on paper Philly is the best team in the NFC. That isn't the topic. Record is. There is an obvious correlation, but it's not always that simple (first place schedule, division schedule, etc) when a one or two game swing in a 16 game season can happen. I think the Rams take a step backwards too, but think their division is going to be worse than most seem to think so the record may be better than the team's talent. I happen to think Sydney Jones is going to be a big player for Philly too. But, the best team doesn't always win and I don't ever predict any team to win more than 12 games so 10 in a better NFC East isn't far off. Did you check what I asked you about the last 6 years in the NFC East?

Philly wasn't as good as their record last year, just like Dallas the year before and just like the Steelers and Vikings last year. In my opinion of course. YMMV

Every thing seems fair here and I understand your point except for the “Philly wasn’t as good as their record” part. I think they proved that without a doubt. Especially since they lost so many excellent players along the way. My only concern is at CB and they desperately need Sidney Jones to be a stud if they want to contend. So so sooo hard finding quality CB’s.

Oh... and every Eagle fan has to be concerned about Wentz and his knee. Not just healing but learning how to adapt his game.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap...there's VCash on the line. It just got interesting...

Love that show. Watch it all the time at work during my lunch. Joey is my favorite character.