• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff games around the league

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh Nucks in trouble. LA 3-1 with 10 minutes left.

the early playoff atmosphere in the Pacific seems to have all 3 teams raring to go...if LA pulls this off...things are going to get mighty heated in Vancouver...President Trophy winners and all...they can join the Sharks in that category!

:dhd:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the early playoff atmosphere in the Pacific seems to have all 3 teams raring to go...if LA pulls this off...things are going to get mighty heated in Vancouver...President Trophy winners and all...they can join the Sharks in that category!

If the Kings do indeed pull off the upset it will be the third time in four years that the President's Trophy winner went down in the first round.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duncan Keith's elbow may have ruined the Nucks season. Going to LA down 0-2.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody else enjoying this shitshow in Vancouver?!?!? I hate the Kings but this is sweet! I feel a riot comin' on!!!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. PHX/LA/SJ are playing good and winning... 4-0 now? ... because they've had to for 2 weeks now.

CHI/VAN/STL... not so much.. they haven't played a meaningful game in like a month.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sharks need to worry about what they need to do the rest will sort itself out

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Sharks haven't done shit yet.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan Keith on his suspension: "I respect (the suspension) and I'm going to serve five games and I'm looking forward to getting back," Keith said. "I'm not going to sit here and question things or wonder how they came to the decision. I respect what they decided was fair and I'll serve my time."

Yeah because you know you got off easy. This asshole should have been suspended for a couple of playoff games. Blackhawks get away with murder, the NHL's favorite team...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan Keith on his suspension: "I respect (the suspension) and I'm going to serve five games and I'm looking forward to getting back," Keith said. "I'm not going to sit here and question things or wonder how they came to the decision. I respect what they decided was fair and I'll serve my time."

Yeah because you know you got off easy. This asshole should have been suspended for a couple of playoff games. Blackhawks get away with murder, the NHL's favorite team...

It was premeditated is what's disgusting. But I can see why he wanted revenge. Check this article, it shows Sedin hitting Keith in the head with a shoulder, then later in the game Keith's elbow meets Sedin's head.

Duncan Keith?s elbow meets Daniel Sedin?s head, and the controversy rages | Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports

Yes, I am enjoying the Nucks on the verge of shitting the bed.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware of the Sedin hit on Keith. Personally, I feel like there is a huge difference between a shoulder to the head and an elbow to the head. A shoulder to the head has only been considered "dirty" or an offense in recent years, whereas an elbow to the head has always been a cheap shot, an intent to injure. It would have been nice if Keith showed a bit of class and lined up Sedin cleanly and knocked him on his ass. I will never forget in 2010 when every hockey media outlet was jocking Duncan Keith labeling him a "hero" and the toughest guy in hockey because he lost a bunch of teeth during the Western Conference Finals. You would have thought it was the first time a hockey player lost some teeth in a hockey game.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Kings, I just hope Van makes it a series. If LA and PHX advance I want them to be banged up.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chango, look what happens to your rep power when Naes reps you. "666", the mark of the Naes!!!

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st of all, Don Cherry looks fabulous.

2nd, Shea Weber is a goon and Bertuzzi needs to wail on that guy every single game they meet.

3rd, the Canucks suck. They're going to get swept and riot.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd, Shea Weber is a goon and Bertuzzi needs to wail on that guy every single game they meet.

Yeah like maybe jump him from behind and smash his head into the ice? I find myself agreeing with you more times than not Finn. But I think you are forgetting who the real goon is here.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy smokes, that goal by Neal at 15:17 in the first was sweet!
Split the D and buried it, 4 on 4.
That'll make the highlight reel.