• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pirate Game Help

sychmd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i just got tix to see the last home game on sunday against the reds.
only been to pnc one other time.
i havent lived in the burg since 1971, so can someone give me tips on places to eat and park to walk across the clemente bridge.
will be with my daughter at Pitt, coming from Pitt area. i would like to get there early and see pedro in BP if possible as well.

thecrow124

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am going to be no help here, except to say that if you go to Primanti Bros. go to the one closest to the stadium.....the original, the one I went to was skimpy to say the least.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just got tix to see the last home game on sunday against the reds.
only been to pnc one other time.
i havent lived in the burg since 1971, so can someone give me tips on places to eat and park to walk across the clemente bridge.
will be with my daughter at Pitt, coming from Pitt area. i would like to get there early and see pedro in BP if possible as well.

I usually park at the Theater Square Garage, its at the corner of Seventh and Penn Avenue downtown. I think it's $8 and a short walk across the Clemente bridge. High ceilings too, in case you have a truck, and don't want to worry about scratching the ceiling. It's usually fairly easy to get out of after the game too.

If you are going early, the Atria's outside the park, right across the Clemente Bridge, would be a good spot to eat. Most of the other stuff around are bar/restaurant type places, McFadden's, Mullen's, that are geared more to an older crowd.

Have fun at the game.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Sychmd this will not help you but any of you ever going down to Pirate games and want cheap and if you get there at the right time free just go up River avenue before Heinz, you can walk down the North shore trail. Or since after 6pm or weekends meters are not checked go near Buhl usually always plenty of meters.