• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick One, Please

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team standard, blah blah...need to choose one from these beauts:

Doug Martin
Montee Ball
Joique Bell
Donald Brown
Fred Jackson
Lorenzo Taliaferro

Martin seems to be the safest crapshoot, but I'm thinking kinda hard about Taliaferro.

To quote from The Exorcist: "Montee! Why you do this to me, Montee!" :gaah:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyway that you cant start either Ball or Martin... Tali is to dependent on the TD to be a good fantasy start...

I would probably give Ball one more shot before you panic on him, not starting him this week is pretty much giving up on him and you might as well trade him to see what you can get for him...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyway that you cant start either Ball or Martin... Tali is to dependent on the TD to be a good fantasy start...

I would probably give Ball one more shot before you panic on him, not starting him this week is pretty much giving up on him and you might as well trade him to see what you can get for him...

I wouldn't call benching a guy who hasn't done squat so far this year against a team that has allowed the fewest rushing yards in the league "panicking", but that's just me. Simply looking for opinions on the best matchup.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call benching a guy who hasn't done squat so far this year against a team that has allowed the fewest rushing yards in the league "panicking", but that's just me. Simply looking for opinions on the best matchup.

The best matchup is probably martin... But I would still start ball over martin, just because I am the type of owner who either plays his projected studs or trades his studs... I just don't like benching them, when they do well on my bench I just want to commit Fantasy suicide- funny thing about that is that I am starting martin in suicide...

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go with Martin. I don't see Ball breaking out against the Arizona defense.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball all the way for me Chef. If you're not feeling it, I will say that I'm close to starting Taliaferro over Spiller in the MBBRL.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin and Ball. I have to imagine Denver spent the bye devising a way to get the run game going. And if they're going to fix it, you'll see the evidence this week. If not they simply won't get it dine at all imho. So I'd have to start him this week.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin and Ball. I have to imagine Denver spent the bye devising a way to get the run game going. And if they're going to fix it, you'll see the evidence this week. If not they simply won't get it dine at all imho. So I'd have to start him this week.

I hope you're right, but it's one spot open...I'm starting Ellington in the other and Kelvin Benjamin at flex. The reason for Benjamin is that we have this insane WR scoring system. I just think it would be safer to sit Montee for this week and see what happens. :noidea:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right, but it's one spot open...I'm starting Ellington in the other and Kelvin Benjamin at flex. The reason for Benjamin is that we have this insane WR scoring system. I just think it would be safer to sit Montee for this week and see what happens. :noidea:

I like those insane scoring systems, usually makes things more interesting on Sunday's! If it favors the WR's abilities, than I sure wouldn't argue against it.

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree w the wait on see approach on Ball considering the matchup(of course he could always fall into the endzone a couple times, but it's more likely DT or JT do the dirty work themselves). I think you've gotta go w Martin since he's the guy w the most upside: looks like coaching staff's starting to trust him more, especially after Rainey's fumbling issues, & he's the best chance for TB to stay in the game(I'm a Saints fan & he's burned us before...)

Not trying to steal your post but this silly site still wont let me start my own thread for some reason. I've got a flex/rb2 conundrum of my own in a 12 team $ league:
Rb2 options are: J Hill, F Jax, D Brown
Flex options are above &:Kelce, Roob

Scooped up Packers DST right before game when Bridgewater was ruled out, & he had played Lacy, McKinnon, & Cobb so down 41-25 right now but like my chances as I've got 8 players left to his 6, & got Cutler, Murray, DT, & JT (who have helped me to a 3-1 record, most points scored and overall #1 spot). His Luck & Julio are a little worrisome, but that's really his only firepower. & I would normally not have this dilemma but got Mike Wallace & Miller on bye & Mathews healing up...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree w the wait on see approach on Ball considering the matchup(of course he could always fall into the endzone a couple times, but it's more likely DT or JT do the dirty work themselves). I think you've gotta go w Martin since he's the guy w the most upside: looks like coaching staff's starting to trust him more, especially after Rainey's fumbling issues, & he's the best chance for TB to stay in the game(I'm a Saints fan & he's burned us before...)

Not trying to steal your post but this silly site still wont let me start my own thread for some reason. I've got a flex/rb2 conundrum of my own in a 12 team $ league:
Rb2 options are: J Hill, F Jax, D Brown
Flex options are above &:Kelce, Roob

Scooped up Packers DST right before game when Bridgewater was ruled out, & he had played Lacy, McKinnon, & Cobb so down 41-25 right now but like my chances as I've got 8 players left to his 6, & got Cutler, Murray, DT, & JT (who have helped me to a 3-1 record, most points scored and overall #1 spot). His Luck & Julio are a little worrisome, but that's really his only firepower. & I would normally not have this dilemma but got Mike Wallace & Miller on bye & Mathews healing up...

Man, I'm all in on Kelce. For better or worse, I've fallen for the hype. Can't figure out who Roob is, but I just got up, maybe after I finish my coffee. ;)

RB2 for me is between Hill and Fred, I guess I'm leaning toward....Fred? Tough call on that one. I like Hill a lot.

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm all in on Kelce. For better or worse, I've fallen for the hype. Can't figure out who Roob is, but I just got up, maybe after I finish my coffee. ;)

RB2 for me is between Hill and Fred, I guess I'm leaning toward....Fred? Tough call on that one. I like Hill a lot.

Yea I'm kinda same way w Kelce; he's just got a tough matchup vs SF (Pat Willis), but if he produces this wk I look at him as a must start. Sorry, Roob's Rueben Randle (starting Colston over him in wr2 spot this wk). I'm leaning towards going both Hill & F Jax or either Hill or Fred & Kelce. You're just getting up, I'm about to go down lol

Breasy4c_o_l

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Damnit Donald outta the equation cause I just scrapped his junk ass to insure Murray w Jo Randle...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go FJax and Randle.

Hill going to NE, as bad as the Pats have looked, I think they step it up big time this week.
Kelce looks great, but as you noted, has a real tough matchup. Will Alex Smith have a little something extra in the tank for his return to SF? We shall see.

Freddie's floor is likely higher than Hill's and Randle keeps getting targets. Should have openings against Atlanta...and has Beckham on his ass now, so he needs to step it up.