• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 2 starters out of these 4 guys

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to decide on someone to start for me in the RB and Flex positions. PPR league.

Options: DeAngelo Williams, Stevan Ridley, Miles Austin, and Julian Edelman.

I'm very strong everywhere else but I always have a tough time deciding who to start out of these guys.

I'm leaning towards Ridley-Williams right now but since it's a PPR and Edelman has been Brady's favorite target you can never count him out. Austin could also benefit from a Rams defense that has struggled to stop the pass game so far this year. Thoughts?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the two RB's. 4 decent choices here but the WRs have more question marks than answers.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely start edelman...after that i am not sure... you really cant go wrong or right with any of the 3... But edelman should not even be a question... In PPR leagues edelman is a must start...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to decide on someone to start for me in the RB and Flex positions. PPR league.

Options: DeAngelo Williams, Stevan Ridley, Miles Austin, and Julian Edelman.

I'm very strong everywhere else but I always have a tough time deciding who to start out of these guys.

I'm leaning towards Ridley-Williams right now but since it's a PPR and Edelman has been Brady's favorite target you can never count him out. Austin could also benefit from a Rams defense that has struggled to stop the pass game so far this year. Thoughts?

Austin and Edelman. Edelman is an easy pick but Austin could have a good game seeing how Dez will be double teamed all game.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin and Edelman for me as well.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO NOT START MILES AUSTIN

sorry for the capslock, but look how this year is panning out so far -
Week 1 - Larry Fitzgerald - 8rec 80yd 2TDs
Michael Floyd - 4rec 82yd
Week 2 - Julio Jones - 11rec 182yd 1TD
Harry Douglas - 4rec 43yd

Looks like I want the WR1 going against the Rams/Cortland Finnegan. Finnegan has looked slow, and lost at times so far this season. Janoris Jenkins and Trumaine Johnson can make mistakes, being 2nd yr players, but Finnegan's skills are diminishing quickly. Especially in PPR, I want the WR lining up against him. I doubt DAL goes into 'throw it on every down' mode like Arizona, Dez should rock it, which should leave little for Austin to pick up.

My vote is to go with Julian Edelman and D Williams. TB is tough on RBs, and NYG's aren't. TB isn't that tough on WRs, and I highly doubt that they waste Revis' skills on Edelman. He covers the big boys, not the slot guys.

just my $.02

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO NOT START MILES AUSTIN

sorry for the capslock, but look how this year is panning out so far -
Week 1 - Larry Fitzgerald - 8rec 80yd 2TDs
Michael Floyd - 4rec 82yd
Week 2 - Julio Jones - 11rec 182yd 1TD
Harry Douglas - 4rec 43yd

Looks like I want the WR1 going against the Rams/Cortland Finnegan. Finnegan has looked slow, and lost at times so far this season. Janoris Jenkins and Trumaine Johnson can make mistakes, being 2nd yr players, but Finnegan's skills are diminishing quickly. Especially in PPR, I want the WR lining up against him. I doubt DAL goes into 'throw it on every down' mode like Arizona, Dez should rock it, which should leave little for Austin to pick up.

My vote is to go with Julian Edelman and D Williams. TB is tough on RBs, and NYG's aren't. TB isn't that tough on WRs, and I highly doubt that they waste Revis' skills on Edelman. He covers the big boys, not the slot guys.

just my $.02

You can't ignore Andre Roberts who had 8 receptions for 97 yards in that AZ game... and the Cards actually ran it 26 times which was two more times than the Rams in that game so they weren't particularly in "throw it on every down" mode. I do agree with your overall assessment though. I'm starting Williams against NYG for sure but just trying to decide between Ridley, Austin and Edelman for that last spot.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't ignore Andre Roberts who had 8 receptions for 97 yards in that AZ game... and the Cards actually ran it 26 times which was two more times than the Rams in that game so they weren't particularly in "throw it on every down" mode. I do agree with your overall assessment though. I'm starting Williams against NYG for sure but just trying to decide between Ridley, Austin and Edelman for that last spot.
In a PPR, you don't have a decision to make. If your set on DWILL.. which I wouldn't argue with. .Edelman is your other start, hands down. 10 pts on catches alone is nearly guaranteed. . plus at least 60-80 yards, and likely a short TD..Austin or Ridley would have to have pretty big games just to match him