• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 2 of these guys............yuck.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you draft a bunch of RB's early this is what you have for WR................................lol. I need to pick 2 of these guys to start this week. Andre would be a given and I hate to sit him but with the shin and Seattle's #1 ranked passing D I think I just might. Anyway, here are my choices:

Hartline@ N.O.
Broyles vs Chicago
Sanders @ Minny
Givens vs San Fran
Andre vs Seattle

Right now I have Hartline and Sanders in as I am curious to see how Broyles does. I'd hate to sit Andre and see him go off................thoughts?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you draft a bunch of RB's early this is what you have for WR................................lol. I need to pick 2 of these guys to start this week. Andre would be a given and I hate to sit him but with the shin and Seattle's #1 ranked passing D I think I just might. Anyway, here are my choices:

Hartline@ N.O.
Broyles vs Chicago
Sanders @ Minny
Givens vs San Fran
Andre vs Seattle

Right now I have Hartline and Sanders in as I am curious to see how Broyles does. I'd hate to sit Andre and see him go off................thoughts?

I'd go hartline and Sanders. Don't pick anyone agaisnt SF or SEA defense, and just not high on Broyles.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Fordman, except that I am high on Broyles. Hartline and Broyles for me.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its too hard to argue with BigBen vs MIN pass defense, especially coming off of a week where Hoyer threw for over 300yds and 3 TDs on MIN.

Sanders + hartline for me, then a tie between Broyles and Andre, Givens comes in last place until I see my Rams put together a real offensive gameplan, and Bradford starts throwing it downfield every once in awhile.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say hartline and andre Johnson... Andre is too good to bench, Houston will still get passing yards and still get a TD somewhere, why not go with their best player...

As i said in other threads i would stay away from any pitt/minn guy since i dont trust the london game... the commute, the field conditions, and the fans, make this game impossible to predict... I dont think we have had a good game yet in london... and i dont expect one now...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say hartline and andre Johnson... Andre is too good to bench, Houston will still get passing yards and still get a TD somewhere, why not go with their best player...

As i said in other threads i would stay away from any pitt/minn guy since i dont trust the london game... the commute, the field conditions, and the fans, make this game impossible to predict... I dont think we have had a good game yet in london... and i dont expect one now...

If you had any Patriots last year, I hope you didnt bench them when they put up 45pts on the Rams!
That being said, I have Andre downgraded due to injury more so than opponent. He is one of the few WRs that I consider matchup proof, cause Schaub blindly throws to him regardless of coverage.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd shy away from WRs going against SEA and SF. However, I would consider Andre an exception. I tend to lean towards the "never sit your studs" side of decision making though. I'd also go with Hartline.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had any Patriots last year, I hope you didnt bench them when they put up 45pts on the Rams!
That being said, I have Andre downgraded due to injury more so than opponent. He is one of the few WRs that I consider matchup proof, cause Schaub blindly throws to him regardless of coverage.

That's pretty much what I'm talking about. If Andre was 100% he'd be starting no question. If he was playing a lesser team he could have a great half then make an exit. Against these guys he will probably need to play the whole game to accumulate enough yardage to make him a worthy start (hope that makes sense). Broyles is tempting me and I think I'll sit Andre. I still like Givens and think he will gain at least WR 3 status this year but not so sure tonight is the night. Looking like Hartline and either Sanders or Broyles. Thanks guys.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartline and Sanders.

I think Sanders has a break out week. Avoid Johnson imo.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well even though it looks like Johnson is a go, I'm gonna go against the ASYS theory (which I usually agree with) and sit him. Gonna play Sanders and Hartline. Maybe Hartline gets some garbage time points.............