• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Refused to be a Distraction. Will that Punkass Gloryhound Tom Brady do the Same...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he retires or will he do a "retirement tour" ala Derek Jeter, or better yet, will he spend a couple of years on the Browns bench and retire ignominiously?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did tom ever do something to your mother?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting benched in a game versus the Chiefs after throwing 3 or 4 picks? If not for Belichick's silliness, Manning basically cost his team home field advantage.

Very Jeter like final year.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting benched in a game versus the Chiefs after throwing 3 or 4 picks? If not for Belichick's silliness, Manning basically cost his team home field advantage.

Very Jeter like final year.

That's so weird. I could almost swear the Broncos won the Super Bowl a couple of days ago.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's so weird. I could almost swear the Broncos won the Super Bowl a couple of days ago.

Thanks to Brock Osw . . . errr Peyton Manning and his courageous 143 yards! You could have won the superbowl with the Broncos D.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Brock Osw . . . errr Peyton Manning and his courageous 143 yards! You could have worn the superbowl with the Broncos D.

While he didn't do much in the SB, I doubt Denver would have even gotten there with Osweiller. The team wasn't clicking with him toward the end.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB will retire, Hang with Gizelle, model for GQ then go into politics.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Brock Osw . . . errr Peyton Manning and his courageous 143 yards! You could have won the superbowl with the Broncos D.

Osweiler might just be a very good QB in the future, and he did what he had to do for the most part to keep the team going this season, but the team obviously responded to Peyton when he came back, and they just couldn't go back. Peyton's intelligence made him the better choice. Osweiler might have thrown for more yards against the Panthers, but I bet he would've turned it over more than once.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB will retire, Hang with Gizelle, model for GQ then go into politics.

only 28 more years before we see him drunkenly attempting to smooch a Suzy Kolber-esque reporter during a sideline interview

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was distracted by him kissing Papa John first and all the Budweiser endorsements.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought so too but posters want to keep talking about Brady and starting threads :suds:. The threads should be about Denver foremost and the Panthers

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Tom Brady will retire while winning the Super Bowl 63-0 and make his final throw into the stands, pegging some douche nozzle 5 year old on his iphone. The iphone will explode for no reasoning whatsoever and wipe out 31 people. Nearby security and fans will think this is an act of terrorism, and quickly secure the popcorn and drinks from everyone. But what they don't realize is sonnyblack65 is there and wielding nano corn. The popcorn he's holding quickly morphs into killer robots before sonny can be assassinated by jakology. The nano corn bots take out 73 people in mere seconds, before that Kris Kristofferszon from Blade throws sunglasses at Brady who catches them and puts them on.

Everyone in the stadium is getting wiped out by the robots but Tom runs over to the yellow Gatorade bucket and pulls out an explosive football. He quickly deflates the ball and hurls it into the crowd, wiping out most of the nano corn bots. At this point an F-22 starts shooting missiles out of nowhere and Brady keeps chucking football nades which auto spawn in his hand. Gronkowski starts eating popcorn and Brady just takes the Super Bowl trophy. Belichick arrives on the scene on a Commanche helicopter and blows the F-22 out of the sky.

Brady keeps chucking footballs and Gronk is literally eating people at this point (he confuses the fans for the nano corn bots) and every hot woman in the stadium starts stripping while Metallica parachutes onto the scene. Mike Vick runs onto the field but is quickly devoured by Gronk. Brady spends the last minute of the game eating the Super Bowl trophy and punching Cam Newton in the face.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Tom Brady will retire while winning the Super Bowl 63-0 and make his final throw into the stands, pegging some douche nozzle 5 year old on his iphone. The iphone will explode for no reasoning whatsoever and wipe out 31 people. Nearby security and fans will think this is an act of terrorism, and quickly secure the popcorn and drinks from everyone. But what they don't realize is sonnyblack65 is there and wielding nano corn. The popcorn he's holding quickly morphs into killer robots before sonny can be assassinated by jakology. The nano corn bots take out 73 people in mere seconds, before that Kris Kristofferszon from Blade throws sunglasses at Brady who catches them and puts them on.

Everyone in the stadium is getting wiped out by the robots but Tom runs over to the yellow Gatorade bucket and pulls out an explosive football. He quickly deflates the ball and hurls it into the crowd, wiping out most of the nano corn bots. At this point an F-22 starts shooting missiles out of nowhere and Brady keeps chucking football nades which auto spawn in his hand. Gronkowski starts eating popcorn and Brady just takes the Super Bowl trophy. Belichick arrives on the scene on a Commanche helicopter and blows the F-22 out of the sky.

Brady keeps chucking footballs and Gronk is literally eating people at this point (he confuses the fans for the nano corn bots) and every hot woman in the stadium starts stripping while Metallica parachutes onto the scene. Mike Vick runs onto the field but is quickly devoured by Gronk. Brady spends the last minute of the game eating the Super Bowl trophy and punching Cam Newton in the face.

The fuck? :pound:What are you on man? I want some.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bath salts? :eek:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was distracted by him kissing Papa John first and all the Budweiser endorsements.
"Hey kids, the first thing i'm gonna do after this is direct deposit a 30 rack of bud. Drive home safe everyone."

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that kiss make you feel kinda funny and start to question things?