• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pete Prisco loves the Lions

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No run threat. Calvin saw double and triple coverage all year. Defense was on the field constantly. Lost 3 games because of special teams (Titans and Vikes twice) along with the Texans flag debacle. Weird season.

And here I was blaming your HC. :yahoo:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I was blaming your HC. :yahoo:

Lane Kiffin is roughly the equivalent of Jim Schwartz since you are a USC fan. Now you can feel our pain of 4-12 :suds:

short of some discipline issues that I still think are correctable at the head coaching level we look much better as a team and I guess I have to give Schwartz some credit. I think it has more to do with his custom pants than anything else but nonetheless we appear to be headed in the right direction. :hope:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Kiffin is roughly the equivalent of Jim Schwartz since you are a USC fan. Now you can feel our pain of 4-12 :suds:

short of some discipline issues that I still think are correctable at the head coaching level we look much better as a team and I guess I have to give Schwartz some credit. I think it has more to do with his custom pants than anything else but nonetheless we appear to be headed in the right direction. :hope:

Lame Kiffin got fired! Praise Jesus. Schwartz irritates me and I think he's very undiscipline himself. I know, Harbaugh is annoying to most fans but I like him. It's a bias thing but if he loses the team it won't be pretty. That style of coaching only works when you're winning.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where you're going with this. Meow, have you started drinking already?

That wasnt my quote.

But the answer to your question is that I will be in about 2 hrs on the golf course with a client. Friday and Saturday nights will be pure wreckage for me. Still trying to decide my beverage of choice for those evenings. It will have to be clear though so it looks like water as I sneak it in. I do however know the "brand" of what I will be smoking.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it wasn't. Paragraphs aren't allowed in my posts. (Seriously, it's not that I just refuse to use, I have no choice.). I thought maybe Thursday morning was a Friday afternoon. Winston's?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Pall Mall or Camel.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since ATL is sucking lately with injuries I guess I'll watch ma boy Stafford some more

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since ATL is sucking lately with injuries I guess I'll watch ma boy Stafford some more

Julio Jones isn't sucking so keep watching him and don't jinx my fantasy team. :lol:

Matty "PIMP" Stafford is fun to watch. I've only seen him play once live and that was in Athens vs CMU, I didn't know that much about it him at the time but a few short months later he was a Lion and I for one Like him. Hell, I'd let him fuck my sister.:laugh3: