• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perhaps one of the Worst trades in Sports History....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I have posted with many of you. Many times you have all seen me just go off the deep end pissed about something. This trade has made me feel like someone shot my dog. I just can not believe a man of Chip Kellys intelligence could agree to such a lopsided deal. Sam Bradford was rumored to possibly be cut by June 1...and We give up Nick Foles a young, promising Qb that is 14-4 with a pro bowl and 2 HEALTHY knees! We get a guy in return that has two blown knees and at a 16 million dollar cap figure! What the fuck is that, then on top of it we give them a 2nd rd pick??? I mean the damn commissioner should have Chip checked for a concussion. I don't care if this is part of another possible trade, the fact still remains how much we gave up for an OVER payed busted Qb. I don't know how much more of this I can endure, this absolutely stunned me, no, it paralyzed me. :burt:

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call it the worst trade ever. It's certainly somewhat lopsided, but worst trade ever it is not.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really hard to believe that a man who studies football this much can be this incompetent.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your fingers still work.:pop2:

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent isn't the question with Bradford. It's health. Risking a good amount on a guy coming with a history of ACL and other various injuries.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't get it at all, but I just pray it goes thru! :hope:

Chip could trade Bradford to Cleveland or Tennessee cuz they don't have anyone.. But he could have done that with Foles too.

I do believe that Chip has now gotten rid of all of Andy Reid's offense and now I guess he can make his own footprint.

Sam was never really good. He didn't make anyone around him better. He basically made $70 million for his services and didn't lead, didn't show a lot of fire to win, and was hurt. Alot

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that bothers me the most is another team could have told him they wanted Bradford and would only do a deal with Bradford involved. Then the seasoned pro will never call back leaving the college genius holding the bag.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I have posted with many of you. Many times you have all seen me just go off the deep end pissed about something. This trade has made me feel like someone shot my dog. I just can not believe a man of Chip Kellys intelligence could agree to such a lopsided deal. Sam Bradford was rumored to possibly be cut by June 1...and We give up Nick Foles a young, promising Qb that is 14-4 with a pro bowl and 2 HEALTHY knees! We get a guy in return that has
two blown knees and at a 16 million dollar cap figure! What the fuck is that, then on top of it we give them a 2nd rd pick??? I mean the damn commissioner should have Chip checked for a concussion. I don't care if this is part of another possible trade, the fact still remains how much we gave up for an OVER
payed busted Qb. I don't know how much more of this I can endure, this absolutely stunned me, no, it paralyzed me. :burt:
Wings.. Is that really you turning on Chip? I thought you were "all in" on Chip and his decisions?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easily the worst trade in team history, at least in my 40 years or so of following the team.

Bradford has played 7 games the past two seasons and is coming off a serious injury.

Foles has had injuries, but far less serious ones, and had a better season than Bradford ever had.

I understood the idea of ditching Foles for a running QB. This however makes zero sense to me.

Tampabirdsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to believe in chip. The Mccoy trade I though was pretty good. I could deal with cutting Jackson because he didn't fit in with what chip wanted. I was even willing to give chip the benefit of the doubt with losing Maclin. The Chiefs over paid him and I had to think chip had some type of plan to replace him. But after this trade, it's clear to me Chip has no clue. Not that I think foles is a great qb, but he's solid and is worth at least a second round pick. We'd be better off trading him for that and picking Hundley in the first. At least he has a chance of developing into something. So now we have no qb no rb, no wr beyond matthews, no rg, an aging left side of the line, only 1 s and 1 cb. Even if we sign a couple second their free agents, it's looking like we could be in for a long season

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mall the man ripped my football heart out today....I am crushed.
I'm stunned, speechless, and I'm not going to pretend that Chip has something up his sleeve. The only hope I have is that Chip is a bright guy and has personnel around him that are very well rounded. Everything looks doom and gloom now, but there has to be a missing piece to the puzzle that hasn't shown up yet. I'll wait for the final piece to judge the overall product. Hang in there!

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is a superstar when healthy but the second round pick just makes me sick. Hearing others were in the hunt makes me wonder if we get behind Bradford or he's a chip in this game.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stunned, speechless, and I'm not going to pretend that Chip has something up his sleeve. The only hope I have is that Chip is a bright guy and has personnel around him that are very well rounded. Everything looks doom and gloom now, but there has to be a missing piece to the puzzle that hasn't shown up yet. I'll wait for the final piece to judge the overall product. Hang in there!

I'm trying man....I am....but I just can not believe this happened.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have thought just trading a 2nd round pick would have been too much for Bradford.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have given the Redskins a call before trading with Fisher.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that is really grinding my gears is the guy won't even talk about the trade. Ripped Out my football heart yes he did. Genius no not even close

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have thought just trading a 2nd round pick would have been too much for Bradford.
I think when the dust settles, you are going to discover they also swapped this year's first round picks.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have given the Redskins a call before trading with Fisher.
They probably called Shanahan, who said "Do it. All the Rams got from us was a bunch of coin-toss dudes."

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it works out all will be forgotten but ooh well. Good Luck sam! Knock em dead. I now have a reason to cheer for the eagles. Cowboy/Eagle games will be even more fun now!