• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Penguins GDT/GNT's week 10 (Dec 8 - Dec 14)

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are only 6 points out of a playoff spot, all you have to do is finish third in this division.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penguin players seem content with the shootout loss, no sense of urgency from what I gather from the post game interviews. This is why I say we lose Monday night to the Lightning. This team just takes it too easy.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read, that is probably worst case scenario is two weeks.

Guys have come back in a few days. I guess it's wait and see.

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When rivals meet up Doob, you can throw the standings out the window. Look at the first ten minutes of that game! It was as if the Pens bench had just shot every dog the Jackets owned prior to puck drop. C-Bus was seeing red, and they were raging. Last season's playoff exit at the hands of the Pens obviously is still with them.

I tip my cap to them. It was one of the most exciting regular season games I've seen in a long time. And considering the Pens iced guys like Farnham, Ebbett and Rust tonight, it's possible the Pens, on paper at least, were the worse team tonight.

Gotta agree with you. Not only that, but the Jackets were on a 5 game winning streak.

They came out like it was the playoffs and the Pittsburgh/Wilkes-Barre Penguins, for the most hung with them.