• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George won that game

MrNLM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made Sactown look like idiots with a 3-pointer AND the foul, baseline fade away, and the steal at the very end was child's play.

HM: West dropping treys like it was his job!

I have a full on PACER RAGER rat nao!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made Sactown look like idiots with a 3-pointer AND the foul, baseline fade away, and the steal at the very end was child's play.

HM: West dropping treys like it was his job!

I have a full on PACER RAGER rat nao!

Pulled that one out of the hat. Jeez.

I'll be proud if they can win the game in Denver even more.

MrNLM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulled that one out of the hat. Jeez.

I'll be proud if they can win the game in Denver even more.

I love that we can go on these trips to the West and do pretty damn good. If we can get by Miami then I can see an eventful Championship Series on the horizon.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that we can go on these trips to the West and do pretty damn good. If we can get by Miami then I can see an eventful Championship Series on the horizon.

As long as they play the way they are capable of playing, Miami loses to Indy in the playoffs. I'm confident in that.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officials won that game...PG was not touched on that shot...if anything he was held before the ball was inbounded...which should have been a FT and the ball on the side for IN.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officials won that game...PG was not touched on that shot...if anything he was held before the ball was inbounded...which should have been a FT and the ball on the side for IN.

kleenex.jpg

MrNLM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was documented in the commentary of that game that the refs were terrible. This does not change the fact the Pacers won and the Paul George lit em up. Bad calls are part of the game... only difference is nobody was begging the ref to blow the whistle like a certain team I know of.