• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots V Bengals

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody notice that the bengals didnt have any pink on,how come

We were wearing orange for prostate cancer awareness. Too much boobie sickness and not enough baggy sickness awareness. j/k

No idea. Maybe they thought the pink would make them look like even more of a pansy than they already looked like after the game!

Great game guys. Good luck to you all.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were wearing orange for prostate cancer awareness. Too much boobie sickness and not enough baggy sickness awareness. j/k

No idea. Maybe they thought the pink would make them look like even more of a pansy than they already looked like after the game!

Great game guys. Good luck to you all.
thanx crash,....I'm sure we'll see ya's down the road,....tell your ~homeys~ hi....!....*wink*.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to see if they can keep it up,that team looked dominating on both sides of the ball(really fun to watch)hell even ridley looked like a real back,just wondering if they ca stay that high

I was very impressed with Ridley. You could even see how he held the ball with both hands when the going got rough. VERY nice to see.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very impressed with Ridley. You could even see how he held the ball with both hands when the going got rough. VERY nice to see.

Ridley had a good game because he quit a lot of the dancing around looking for a big hole. Just hit the hole fast - not waiting for the hole to open up (or the O-line to break down)