• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots V Bengals

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.... After a huge let down and an absolute crushing by the Chiefs I am very interested to see how the Patriots bounce back against the Bengals.

It won't be an easy task at all because statistically the Bengals are top of the league in basically every category AND pressure the QB successfully while ONLY rushing 4!

Can the offensive line prevent Brady from getting his lights knocked out? Will Brady had time to throw? Will DA be used or will he be inactive (hopefully inactive). Will Dopson and Thompkins actually get to play?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no feel for this game. Monday I knew they were not in a good place going into KC. What to expect Sunday night? I don't know.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It used to be when brady had a bad game he would back the next game & basically have a career type game,i am very curious to see what his response to this criticism is going to be.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also very curious to see if Brady has an opportunity to get a first down with his legs IF he actually does it instead of throwing it

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also very curious to see if Brady has an opportunity to get a first down with his legs IF he actually does it instead of throwing it

Vontaze Burfict might literally kill the guy if he decides to run. I doubt Brady runs at all.

I expect NE to put up a much better effort. Hell, I expect them to win. The Bengals don't play well in prime time games.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no feel for this game. Monday I knew they were not in a good place going into KC. What to expect Sunday night? I don't know.
umm,...I just went on-line and bought a ''cowboys'' jersey-n-cap.......[just in case].

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm,...I just went on-line and bought a ''cowboys'' jersey-n-cap.......[just in case].

Oh Mother. Good to see you. I'd hold off on the Cowboys gear. Yes, they looked great Sunday but they have been known to take 2 steps back after taking one step forward. :L

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vontaze Burfict might literally kill the guy if he decides to run. I doubt Brady runs at all.

I expect NE to put up a much better effort. Hell, I expect them to win. The Bengals don't play well in prime time games.
hey,....tell your team to ''go eazy'' on us.......''pleaze''....?!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Mother. Good to see you. I'd hold off on the Cowboys gear. Yes, they looked great Sunday but they have been known to take 2 steps back after taking one step forward. :L
lol,....they look like they're SB/bound compared to our ''pathetic'' team,........*sniffl/$ob*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,....they look like they're SB/bound compared to our ''pathetic'' team,........*sniffl/$ob*.

Monday was pathetic no question about it. Even Bob said it was the worst he's ever seen. NO SHIT BOB!! Someone should remind Bob he is sitting on a pile of cash. He should have spent some of that in the offseason. :whistle:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true, I forgot about that guy. However, when there is an open lane and it's just 2 yards......Brady you must run to keep the drive alive... The Patriots can not afford a game like Monday night...

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..I keep hoping the Pats I've seen thru 4 games is a mirage. :noidea:

Other than that..all is good. And you? Jimmy was quite happy Monday night. :bawling:
mee = I've been struttin-around [in my trailer] in a red-thong all week,....*lost a bet with a KC/fan*....!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mee = I've been struttin-around [in my trailer] in a red-thong all week,....*lost a bet with a KC/fan*....!

th

poor Mother!!! :doh:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..I keep hoping the Pats I've seen thru 4 games is a mirage. :noidea:

Other than that..all is good. And you? Jimmy was quite happy Monday night. :bawling:
*..........jim must be still ''drunk'' from Monday-night.........I think he started his own ~victory~ parade around his [trailer-park]....!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such an interestign matchup.

The history and everything else says the Pats will bounce back.

Yet...you look at the OL and wonder how can they protect Brady? No wonder Brady has happy feet this year. Metnally, this poor OL has already gotten to him because they are so bad he feels pressure when none is there.

Cincinnati has had a top 5 defense in 4 of the past 5 years. They get pressure while just rushing 4, and they lead the league in QBR when blitzing and completion % when blitzing.

It doesn't help that NE doesn't have a WR that can take the top off the defense, which allows the defense to crowd the middle of the field, taking away the run after catch. Too many defenders in the area. With Cincinnati being able to only rush 4 or 5 and probably get pressure, that is a lot of defenders in the area for INT's, or defelctions/incompletions.

Defensively, they should struggle with Cincinnati's passing game, especially if Marvin Jones does return. Add in Gio out of the backfield, and Hill (averaging 5.0 YPC or something) and they could easily wear down this defense.

Yet, after all that...I just have a really hard time seeing the Bengals pull it out, on the road, in NE, after NE got blown out, on Sunday Night...Until N.E. actually loses a few games like this one coming up, I'll continue to believe that Brady and Co can still get it done.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such an interestign matchup.

The history and everything else says the Pats will bounce back.

Yet...you look at the OL and wonder how can they protect Brady? No wonder Brady has happy feet this year. Metnally, this poor OL has already gotten to him because they are so bad he feels pressure when none is there.

Cincinnati has had a top 5 defense in 4 of the past 5 years. They get pressure while just rushing 4, and they lead the league in QBR when blitzing and completion % when blitzing.

It doesn't help that NE doesn't have a WR that can take the top off the defense, which allows the defense to crowd the middle of the field, taking away the run after catch. Too many defenders in the area. With Cincinnati being able to only rush 4 or 5 and probably get pressure, that is a lot of defenders in the area for INT's, or defelctions/incompletions.

Defensively, they should struggle with Cincinnati's passing game, especially if Marvin Jones does return. Add in Gio out of the backfield, and Hill (averaging 5.0 YPC or something) and they could easily wear down this defense.

Yet, after all that...I just have a really hard time seeing the Bengals pull it out, on the road, in NE, after NE got blown out, on Sunday Night...Until N.E. actually loses a few games like this one coming up, I'll continue to believe that Brady and Co can still get it done.

Logical reasoning. I too am still worried about NE. Until we actually win this game, I tend to think NE is still the better run organization from their history, and getting blown out in a prime time game the week before, going against a team historically bad in prime time games, our chances are maybe 50/50.

I expect a lot closer game regardless.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although last week's debacle cannot be blamed on two plays, I was screaming at the TV when they punted on 4th and 2 twice from the Chief's side of the field and netted basically nothing on either kick. I hope BB makes better decisions than that. Keeping the ball away from Dalton will be key.

...and as much as I've taken my fellow Pats fans to task for abandoning hope, I also try to be a realist. I honestly see Cinci coming out with the win. I do think the Pats will turn it around at some point but this week has so much stacked against them from the difficult match-ups to the well rested Bengals. I will be pleasantly shocked to see the Pats win this one.

(fingers crossed)