• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's like four of us that haven't picked in any of the semis yet

I'd prefer with yesterdays fireworks to sit out the Couch vote unless I'm needed as a tie breaker

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about yesterday fellas I got a lot going on right now

Sorry to hear

I had a very trying 2018 myself and Lord knows I had my moments on Rivals. We've all lost our cool from time to time.

Obviously I'm biased but Couch is good people. And you guys have been very hospitable on here and this draft concept is a blast.

Thanks for your work on making this thing go

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's like four of us that haven't picked in any of the semis yet

I'd prefer with yesterdays fireworks to sit out the Couch vote unless I'm needed as a tie breaker

Yeah true but the goal is for everyone to vote, even Couch. Fireworks happen from time to time, we are all competitive.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I've voted in all but that one lol

No need for that, he opened his mouth when he shouldn't have, I don't appreciate some newbie coming in here and acting like an ass hole, he doesn't know anything about the history of our drafts, he doesn't know I started the drafts and have run them for over a decade between here and cBS, all he seen was me say fuck this i'm out so I can somewhat understand his feelings but me walking away from this draft goes back much further than just this draft. I'm over it, I never hold a grudge against anyone for the stupid things they say, he is no exception.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for that, he opened his mouth when he shouldn't have, I don't appreciate some newbie coming in here and acting like an ass hole, he doesn't know anything about the history of our drafts, he doesn't know I started the drafts and have run them for over a decade between here and cBS, all he seen was me say fuck this i'm out so I can somewhat understand his feelings but me walking away from this draft goes back much further than just this draft. I'm over it, I never hold a grudge against anyone for the stupid things they say, he is no exception.

I'm just letting others vote first there it's 5-2 as is

As for you two I'm staying Switzerland there lol. I agree we are new and I'm sure the drafts have been big undertakings. As I've said several times now I've enjoyed it. Hopefully this didn't put a damper on them

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just letting others vote first there it's 5-2 as is

As for you two I'm staying Switzerland there lol. I agree we are new and I'm sure the drafts have been big undertakings. As I've said several times now I've enjoyed it. Hopefully this didn't put a damper on them

Not at all. It happens from time to time and we have been doing it for years, I am actually a newbie compared to most of these guys. You seem to know your college football and we would hope you stayed around especially since you are a Buckeye lol. I will say I’m not a fan of that damn Tiger logo though :gaah:

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. It happens from time to time and we have been doing it for years, I am actually a newbie compared to most of these guys. You seem to know your college football and we would hope you stayed around especially since you are a Buckeye lol. I will say I’m not a fan of that damn Tiger logo though :gaah:

If you guys don't win the division this year you should be relegated to AAA. I'm still angry at the returns Detroit got for JD Martinez and Upton. And don't get me started on their 2014 rotation

But yeah all Detroit except the Browns for pro

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this playoff is coming along nicely...

tenor.gif

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$38K only for me. I have more money now. You should have bet the entire $100K

What an easy bet huh?

I thought about betting more...

Not sure didn't watch a single play of the game but I was pretty confident the Pats would win.