• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Which candidate is best for you?? - POTUS

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fun. Takes 5 minutes.

It said Ron Paul was my guy.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you gotta link. I like Paul...but seeing there is no way he'll get close to the presidency between Gingrich, Romney and Obama I'll keep Obama.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said my guy was Paul, too.....I could back Paul if he had different views on foreign affairs....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Paul is the only one who is brave enough to look at the federal budget and deficit spending and debt for what it is and do something about it. I like that, however, some of the things he says besides that are sort of concerning. I don't see one candidate that really has a handle on all things. Romney will win anyhow.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Krugman: Monetary madness | The Salt Lake Tribune

An alternative view of Paul's economics from Paul Krugman. A few notes - 1) Yes, Krugman writes opinions for NYT (this is a times article though it's easier to post the syndicated articles in other papers because they don't charge). 2) Yes, Krugman is a flaming liberal. 3) Saying his argument doesn't matter because of either points 1 or 2 is not compelling.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Krugman: Monetary madness | The Salt Lake Tribune

An alternative view of Paul's economics from Paul Krugman. A few notes - 1) Yes, Krugman writes opinions for NYT (this is a times article though it's easier to post the syndicated articles in other papers because they don't charge). 2) Yes, Krugman is a flaming liberal. 3) Saying his argument doesn't matter because of either points 1 or 2 is not compelling.

Comes down to whether or not you buy into Keynesian economics....I don't.....while it's quite true we don't yet have runaway inflation from all the borrowed and printed money, it could still happen, and meanwhile, unemployment remains high and the national debt is growing by leaps and bounds....the way out is to grow the economy, and lowered tax rates and reduced government restrictions has always done that, with revenue to the government actually increasing because people go back to work, thus enlarging the tax base.....it has worked before, and the only reason the debt hasn't come under control is the government always spends the money rather than lowering the debt.....if I managed my business the way Congress runs the government I would be put out of business....and in jail....