• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Salami coming back

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good or bad????

Losing Bobby Ryan is gonna show up in their offense.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did they lose Ryan? Granted I don't follow what the Ducks are doing at all but it seems like even I might have heard about Ryan leaving.

Ox

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did they lose Ryan? Granted I don't follow what the Ducks are doing at all but it seems like even I might have heard about Ryan leaving.

Ox

He was traded to the Sens shortly after Alfredsson left. Salami for one last year with the Ducks will probably not end well and he will be one of those guys that stuck around 1 year to long....

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salami for one last year with the Ducks will probably not end well and he will be one of those guys that stuck around 1 year to long....

That's what I foresee as well. He showed he was sputtering last season pretty bad, I paid close attention to him because I had him in the FHL. He put up like 4 points in the first game of the season and then pretty much was MIA the rest of the way overall.

Looked like Father Time finally caught up to him, and I don't see that being different this year, only worse. Should have rode off into the sunset this summer and called it a (great) career.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that he wants to play for Finland one more time in the Olympics and staying in game shape with the Ducks was a better option than going back to Finland to play in the FEL.

Ox

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that he wants to play for Finland one more time in the Olympics and staying in game shape with the Ducks was a better option than going back to Finland to play in the FEL.

Ox

That is most likely the case, but in last years shortened season he looked old. This year will be much more grueling and he better take short shifts if he is going to last.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also a chance to play an outdoor game.
Farewell tour will be nice for him

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is most likely the case, but in last years shortened season he looked old. This year will be much more grueling and he better take short shifts if he is going to last.

He's stated the Ducks will give him nights off to preserve himself for the POs, but me thinks that's for the Olympics in reality. I believe this will be his sixth Olympic appearance, which is a record of some sort (maybe for the Finns?).

All I know is I won't be taking him in the FHL like I did the last two seasons.